January 2020 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I’ve noticed we miss in the first 2 games is a proper defensive midfielder. Winks is great at controlling the play, Ndombele is proper box to box but we lack someone to go into big tackles and read the play. Wanyama was great but his legs are gone.

With Sissoko hitting 30 and 2 years left on his deal I think that’s where we need to strengthen next.

Wilmar Barrios

One thing I’ve noticed we miss in the first 2 games is a proper defensive midfielder. Winks is great at controlling the play, Ndombele is proper box to box but we lack someone to go into big tackles and read the play. Wanyama was great but his legs are gone.

With Sissoko hitting 30 and 2 years left on his deal I think that’s where we need to strengthen next.
You want some thunder. Bring in McGinn

Yeah I'm surprised that he's still there, I don't know why a top club hasn't gone in for him yet. Brilliant prospect.
He's rumored to have killed a man in Rotterdam, back in the late 70's.

Haven't looked into it myself, but that's the word going around that's got all the big clubs spooked.

He's rumored to have killed a man in Rotterdam, back in the late 70's.

Haven't looked into it myself, but that's the word going around that's got all the big clubs spooked.

Sold!

...Can't have too much shithouse in your squad. :lamelaaghh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom