January 2020 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly I remember trying to tell the terminally thick denizens of a forum I've left( clue it's as relaxed as North Korea on there) that Teilemans and Pereira were must have before Lecister got them. We are way to reactive with scouting.

Our scouting seems dubious in general, but It wasn't a lack of scouting in those cases.

Poch chose Airier > Pereira and he apparently turned down Tielemans.

giphy.gif

This is where we seemed to stall. This lad is EXACTLY the profile player we MUST buy. For a few years we seemed to be on it, but when we became ECL regulars Poch seemed to lose interest in developing them. Seemed to get a bit tetchy about wanting ready made. But surely we could have had Ryan Mason doing that work. Walker Rose Delle are great examples of players doing it on loan or at smaller clubs that we reintegrate to good effect. I hope the club push on with this regardless of the length requirements of the Jose Mourinho tenure.
Watching the video posted, doesn't look like he needs much developing.. Whatever the price he would be worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom