January 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't know, but (and I know this sounds like a bullshit story) his girlfriend's father works for the same company as me. He mentioned about 3 months ago that Jarrod was signing for Spurs. I laughed at the time and thought there was no chance, but now we're being linked with him a lot I guess we must've at least been tracking him then. He's had a great run of form since I was told about this too
Jarrod Bowen's in my workplace right now. Saw his Range Rover personalised number plate (not exactly subtle) and apparently he's popped by with his girlfriend to visit her old man. I'd try and ask him if Spurs have shown any interest in him but I'm a fucking pussy and would probably just stutter a load of bullshit at him

Back
Top Bottom