January 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

feel their pain , they have never loved or been loved .
Never a taste of honey , robs them of any empathy or emotion .

So you must have been livid between 84 and 91 then? Total and utter regression right?
Who did you think was a cunt back then?
Crap squad and fuck all silverware, what a let down.

You must have been raging after 81-84

Bet you were writing newsletters and everything

Yeah but the back up was shit Bill and they regressed for the next 7 years and won fuck all and waaaaahhhhhhhhhh
Waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
No, again, it wasn't anything like that. You don't have the faintest idea how it was.

Not for the first time you're inventing what other people think. Not for the first time you're thousands of miles wide of the mark

Why Levy won't sign a player this window?

TBF there is no point of signing a £30m or even a £50m player because we are out of the domestics cup and one signing will not do anything in terms of winning the PL or CL. The squad is good enough to get top 4 baring disaster.

However, £200m spending is different story towards trying to win the CL but no guarantee. Won't happen anyway so forget it.

Need to mention, selling Dembele and loaning Nkoudou without replacement is risky.

Have you just tried to make your own post look like a news article?

:dembelelol:

18 months without signing anyone is some fucking effort.
Signing players is common and vulgar

tenor.gif

No, again, it wasn't anything like that. You don't have the faintest idea how it was.

Not for the first time you're inventing what other people think. Not for the first time you're thousands of miles wide of the mark

I was 8 in 1984 Bill.
Faintest idea? Yeah well I remember crying my eyes out in 87, and listening to games on the radio as a kid, and on ITV and watching the vidi printer with knots in my stomach.

I remember 91, I was there for Notts County, Scum and Forest.

Who’s wide of the mark, dick head?

You act like experiencing trophies gives you some elite pass to act like a shit fan now. Knock yourself out pal, like I said you must have been a right cunt by 89, what with all the regression at the club.

Ha, I knew we wouldn't make a signing.

Ffs

Not much business in general this window though, could it be something to do with Brexit?

Or maybe clubs just can't be bothered to pay over-inflated fees and wages at least not until the summer.

So you must have been livid between 84 and 91 then? Total and utter regression right?
Who did you think was a cunt back then?
Crap squad and fuck all silverware, what a let down.

You must have been raging after 81-84

Bet you were writing newsletters and everything
Sammy it wasn't like that . Hearing we signed Gazza in 87/88 was so uplifting and euphoric , a emotion that we don't experience today . Clive banging in 50 goals.
87 cup final what a team but unfortunately not our day . We had England's midfield , Lineker was on his way . Venables darling of the media .

What we had was belief that we wanted to be the best even if we failed , which we did .
The club was still built in the traditions of Bill Nick then for good or worse .

Back
Top Bottom