January 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pochettino just said our second half performance was the best he's ever seen from Tottenham in his four and half years managing us.

I doubt that's a cause for signing new players this window (In Pochs eyes)
I’m not sure they are directly related, in Poch’s eyes or another’s. We can have great half, and still need a player or three for the squad. One does not preclude the other. I think the need for another CM was apparent when Sissoko went out.

With Sissoko and Kane finishing the game with problems and Dembele off you'd think we get someone in but nothing would surprise me. Skipp and Janssen it is.

4c6bdd2f25ff498783f47c4c7578ff7c.jpg

League games without Harry Kane starting since 2015/16:

Played: 13
Won: 9
Drawn: 3
Lost: 1
Scored: 23

Those wins include beating title holders Chelsea 1-3 at Stamford Bridge for the first time since before Kane was born as well as beating Guardiola's Man City 2-0.

I imagine losing Son is probably more of an issue than Kane being out injured, though we could really do with Lucas being back fit again.

Wan Bissaka and Chilwell for full backs. We need 2 additional CMs, and at some point we’ll have to think of an Eriksen and Kane sub as they can’t play every match. (Neuhaus a d Dabbour for me)

Wtf

Did Vinny get caught shagging Poch's wife? Ok the lad isn't that hot in front of goal but who knows he might do a Sissoko if given a second chance

He refused to go on loan when Pochettino wanted him to. That seems to be where it stems from.

Back
Top Bottom