January 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Apparently talks between Rabiot and Barca has fallen through so his agent has opened talks with Spurs again.

Legit option for him now or just bargaining tool? Odds are on the latter IMO

I see the level of melting in here is starting to build already. It's going to be a beautiful three weeks, I expect some actual suicides by the end of the window
star-wars-hate-flow-through-you.jpg

Last edited:
I see the level of melting in here is starting to build already. It's going to be a beautiful three weeks, I expect some actual suicides by the end of the window

Hmm, 'suicides'? Really?!

That's pretty sick.

Levy will let us and Poch down. I want ENIC gone now, had enough of them.

They've taken us as far as they can, thanks for the training ground and new stadium (when it's ready) but they got lucky with Poch and we all know it.

Hmm, 'suicides'? Really?!

That's pretty sick.

Levy will let us and Poch down. I want ENIC gone now, had enough of them.

They've taken us as far as they can, thanks for the training ground and new stadium (when it's ready) but they got lucky with Poch and we all know it.
I said the same about those fucking Romans...

Apparently talks between Rabiot and Barca has fallen through so his agent has opened talks with Spurs again.

Bayern are also in the mix. Sounds like Rabiot's agent (mother) trying to get a deal for her son that Barca were not interested in so talking to others again.

Same pattern as last time Spurs had talks with Rabiot's mother

On the one hand, once (or fifteen times?) bitten, twice shy with regards to our name being dropped in any bullshit saga like this...

But fucking hell, he would improve us for what could be an amazing run-in, and you just know that he'd only be signed if Poch felt satisfied that he wouldn't be a problem cunt.

Jan 18 - Lucas Moura (exception to the rule or change in Spurs strategy of buying in Jan ?)
Jan 17 - None
Jan 16- Shilow Tracey (youth team player)
Jan 15- Dele Alli - Loaned back until July. so didn't play for Spurs until next season .
Jan 14 - None

photo-copy-3.jpg

To Dare Is To Do .....fuck all

Back
Top Bottom