January 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know it’s a bit left field but apparently Isco isn’t happy at Madrid
I may have mentioned this before but he comes from Benalmádena where my in-laws have a holiday flat. I have this fantasy that I bump into him when we're down there, we go for a beer and I convince him to come to Spurs.

I kept an eye open for him in September but didn't see him, will probably be there in Easter so will try again. Only a matter of time.

There were rumours about Dabbour (RB Salzburg) going to Liverpool. Apparently Salah told he would leave, if the Israeli joins.

Thats part of the comment of his nation team coach "...Fayez also stressed that Dabour is an Israeli-Arab from Nazareth, noting that “God knows his circumstances, his suffering and the treasons why he chose an Israeli passport.”..."

Fucking antisemites.
he may be an antisemite but don't equate anti Isreal with anti Jew.

Ignoring the fact that Tancredi Palmer is not a (tan)credible source in the slightest...

Meité?

Totti Totti

tenor.gif
I know him! He played for my local club Zulte-Waregem. Raw athletic talent, but premier league is maybe too big of a step.

Still I’m surprised he manages to start in Serie A, so perhaps I underestimate him

10 years ago, we spent £37,000,000 in the January transfer window and signed Defoe, Palacios, Cudicini, Chimbonda and Keane.

Nowadays that probably gets you one top player.

Last edited:
seems to be a misquote - its reasons not treasons

https://www.101greatgoals.com/news/...at-if-israeli-moanes-dabour-moves-to-anfield/

see the picture below the article- he seems to be defending him having a Israel passport

(*even if it said treason that does not equate to race/religion its still anti Israel) - will stop this on this thread now.

Ah, yeah than it was a misquote. That changes for me what the coach had to say, while he still saw Dabburs religion as an factor he had to denominate. For many the singling out of Israel clearly is of political/religious nature applying different standards than to other countries as also for Salah. Yeah, lets just agree to disagree. Not the right place to discuss this.

Back
Top Bottom