January 2018 transfer thread

• There is only one thing weirder than posting on internet forums... lurking on internet forums!
    Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Register to remove

Register to remove

It’s a very frustrating transfer window. At the start of it we were clearly lacking “something” in the squad. Since then United, City, Chelsea, Liverpool & goons have tried to improve their squads. All significant outlay for necessary reasons ( Man Shity aside ) worries me that ( Moura being the possible exception ) we have essentially guaranteed 5th again by lack of investment.

I guess tonight and Sunday will show how we benefit from a settled squad v investment.
And show us it did. Absolutely superb tonight and I need to worry less.

Stopspot

Now I'm a big fat dynamo!
With Winks and Aurier back in full first team training this week, i'm pretty sure this will be the first time this season that Poch has a fully fit squad to choose from!
It is. Granted Lamela and Rose's injuries were carried over from last season.

But yeah. We have a fully fit squad for the first time this season. Wild considering we've done decently on a injured squad

Malcom in £40m

Out Janssen £15m, Onomoah £10m, Nkoudou £15m

Could also use the Rose money and pump it straight into a Sessegnon deal.
Nobody would pay that for Hansen or nkoudou. I like Malcom a lot but I’d rather sign sessegnon. He’s gonna a beast as winger not full back imo.
Sessegnon, a great central midfielder and a striker like dembele and we good.

Nobody would pay that for Hansen or nkoudou. I like Malcom a lot but I’d rather sign sessegnon. He’s gonna a beast as winger not full back imo.
Sessegnon, a great central midfielder and a striker like dembele and we good.
If we can get £20m for Wimmer I fancy we'd get £15m for Vincent. Someone like Stoke would come in for him. Maybe you're right about GKN though. He might get us £10m tops, just depends on how he does at Burnley I guess

Register to remove

Top Bottom