January 2017 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hard to tell that far in advance but if we are bold.

Sell:
Vorm
Trippier (if KWP keeps making progress)
Carroll

Buy: give Isco or Coric another try.

Most likely though nothing will happen.

Interesting to see how Isco and Meyer are getting on, and us for that matter. If we're flying high ana their game time is sporadic - could be possible

I see Draxler's agent has come out to say his player will be leaving Wolfsburg likely heading to Juve which would play right into our hands if we still have any interest in Isco. We probably don't but something worth noting. Can't pass up an opportunity to make the squad stronger.

5 young players to consider from the Scottish game:

John McGinn (midfielder)
Kieran Tierney (left back)
Mousa Dembélé (forward)
Callum Paterson (right back)
Barrie McKay (winger/attacking midfielder)

Because the Scottish game is poor, players playing in Scotland are often undervalued and represent a bargain opportunity.

John McGinn (midfielder)
Mousa Dembélé (forward)

Because the Scottish game is poor, players playing in Scotland are often undervalued and represent a bargain opportunity.
what about Kolo Toure and Joey Barton?

John McGinn (midfielder)
Mousa Dembélé (forward)

Dembele looks quality but there will be other clubs offering way way more for him

It's testament to the snobbery of attitudes towards the Scottish game that the only thing worthy of note from Celtic's recent performance against Man City is that Mousa Dembélé is good. I assume most of you read the headlines and formed opinions from there.

Tierney also shone and, for me, is the most exciting young left back in European football.

It's testament to the snobbery of attitudes towards the Scottish game that the only thing worthy of note from Celtic's recent performance against Man City is that Mousa Dembélé is good. I assume most of you read the headlines and formed opinions from there.

Tierney also shone and, for me, is the most exciting young left back in European football.
You drew to Lithuania.

At home.

We all know where Scottish football is at.

Back
Top Bottom