January 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ArtyB said:
A transfer with a total potential value of €30m was agreed with Porto for Moutinho 10 minutes before the August deadline only for the selling club to deliver errant documents to the Premier League.

Just when I was starting to get over it :defoe:

Tottenham-v-Lazio-Mousa-Dembele-pa_2831620.jpg

sandro-508.jpg

Im over it

Wonderkid: Tottenham and Liverpool lead chase for Spanish starlet Isco

Manchester United, Woolwich and Juventus are also in the running for the talented Malaga striker

The Mirror

Francisco Alarcon 'Isco' of Malaga CF celebrates after scoring Malaga's opening goal during the UEFA Champions League group C match between Malaga CF and FC Zenit St Petersburg at the Rosaleda stadium on September 18, 2012
Denis Doyle
Tottenham and Liverpool are vying to push through a cut-price January move for new Spanish starlet Isco, writes The People.

The Premier League pair sent senior scouts to watch the Malaga striker destroy Zenit St Petersburg in his Champions League debut on Tuesday.

But Manchester United, Woolwich and Juventus are also in the running for Isco, 20, who is one of Spain’s hottest young talents.

Isco still has four years to run on his contract at cash-strapped Malaga. But his £16million buyout clause is now believed to be negotiable to raise prospects of striking a deal.

Malaga boss Manuel Pellegrini accepts Isco will be on his way and said: “He is a player who has a great future. Nobody knows what his limit is.”

Not seen a full article yet, just this:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/telegraphsport/status/251281681573638144[/tweet]

Hope it isn't just someone trolling.

pompower said:
Signing Isco would be an incredible move. That kid is one of the most talented young players around right now.

I doubt we'll get him. It's a decent chunk of money for a kid, but I feel we may regret not going for his buyout clause this summer.

Llorente would be an immense signing

I wish we stood half a chance

Perhaps we can offer them free Tesco vouchers from the new supermarket and a old chirpy suit along with the standard 9m offer

ArcspacE said:
Llorente would be an immense signing

I wish we stood half a chance

Perhaps we can offer them free Tesco vouchers from the new supermarket and a old chirpy suit along with the standard 9m offer

I thought the supermarket was going to be a Sainsbury's?!? :gomes:

Back
Top Bottom