Jan Vertonghen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't take pictures of myself :(

Flav says I look like Vertonghen, my girlfriend and the rest of my family call me Vertonghen though. In fact, my girlfriend even asks if I played well, referring to Jan, after a spurs game :vert:

Glad to read he is getting the plaudits he deserves. The ball does exactly what he wants it to, that control and finish against the swans would have the tabloids absolutely wetting themselves if that was a certain Welshie. Top3.

bunjevcevic.jpg

My mates used to say I looked like goran bunjevcevic

I love Jan. He's silky as hell - likea modern day Beckenbauer.

I think he'll be a proper legend at the Lane and he is in a group of seriously talented footballers (Lloris, Bale, Kaboul, Dembele, Lennon etc) that could mean him winning something while he's here too!

Captain for next season? Yes, please.

His finish on Saturday was Raul-esque - circa 1999

Crikey - what a fucking top player we've got in our team!

Back
Top Bottom