Jan Vertonghen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not really that why I said I posted it before his legs went.

His eyes were empty. I posted it before anything happened.
TerribleTenseGopher-size_restricted.gif

Have a read of this wankspace, no idea what you are saying, if anything at all because I have you on ignore (what a fucking brilliant option that is BTW, why I didn't do this years ago I'll never know) but I do still see your gracious kisses, seeing as you've disagreed with my recent posts in here this latest update is for you, you stupid think cunt.
:harrysmile:

Last edited:

So when will clowns like this apologize now that it's been confirmed our medical staff did everything by the books AND Vertonghen did not have a concussion?

Answer: Never

:dembelefingers:

I agree with the sentiment, but who cares what Taylor Twellman—or any other twat on twitter or the forum—might have said?

I'm just relieved there was no concussion and that Super Jan will be back soon!

So when will clowns like this apologize now that it's been confirmed our medical staff did everything by the books AND Vertonghen did not have a concussion?

Answer: Never

:dembelefingers:

The glorious position of being accountable for nothing, yet taking credit for whatever you choose.

Lot of these cunts are no doubt Liverpool fans

Glad Jan is okay! Looks like maybe the fainting could be because he lost so much blood? Anyways, hope he continues to recover even without a concussion

He looked to me as he was about to puke. This could be because blood was pouring down the back of his throat from the bleed. Very nasty but not as serious as some seem to point out.

He looked to me as he was about to puke. This could be because blood was pouring down the back of his throat from the bleed. Very nasty but not as serious as some seem to point out.

Anyone remember the Belgian 2010 World Cup Game against the USA? Camera shot of Jan horking his guts out on the touch line? Thought we were in for a de ja vu moment Tuesday.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom