Jack Clarke

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hasn't been the same player since his incident, hasn't performed at any level to the standard he was at before, not a great sign TBH. If he isn't getting game time there no point him being there and should rightly be brought back to the club.
This was obviously a deal done on Bielsa and Poch's relationship. I think Poch might be a bit starry eyed with him.

This was obviously a deal done on Bielsa and Poch's relationship. I think Poch might be a bit starry eyed with him.

The kids got plenty of talent mate. The only reason he isn't getting a lot of game time is because Leeds ended up exceeding the amount of loans you're allowed in a squad for match days.

I watched him 4-5 times last year, his talent is clear to see he just needs to bit of time. He's 18 and already in the u20 England set up, who knows where he'll end up once he's matured and stopped growing. It's a shame he isn't getting the minutes at the moment but for £10m he was well worth a punt. I think we'll like him once he comes good.

The kids got plenty of talent mate. The only reason he isn't getting a lot of game time is because Leeds ended up exceeding the amount of loans you're allowed in a squad for match days.

I watched him 4-5 times last year, his talent is clear to see he just needs to bit of time. He's 18 and already in the u20 England set up, who knows where he'll end up once he's matured and stopped growing. It's a shame he isn't getting the minutes at the moment but for £10m he was well worth a punt. I think we'll like him once he comes good.

Before or after the incident?

The reporting was that the “committee” - with Baldy being the lead member - wanted Clarke due to impressive Stats, but the manager did not want another winger at all, and that’s how this one ended up fudged.

I suspect the Bielsa / Poch link, if anything, is simply fortunate to add a layer to the story that gives it an element of credibility, whereas it’s likely to actually be the transfer that made Poch have the “I’m the coach” rant. Maybe not, but I can see it being that way.

Sessegnon. Young tricky winger. Clarke Young tricky winger. Transfer budget is very tight - why sign both ?
:levyeyes:
PS.Jack is doing well in my Lincoln side on Football Manager ( hand held version )

Last edited:
I can't be the only one to ask...
WHAT 'INCIDENT'?
8 months ago (February 2019):

The 18-year-old, who completed the first half but was withdrawn at the interval, fell to the ground in the 82nd minute after complaining of feeling unwell. Clarke was immediately surrounded by paramedics and medical staff from both clubs. He was given oxygen and, after a lengthy and concerning spell of treatment, was taken on a stretcher to the dressing room.

Once there his condition improved and he was fully conscious when he was transported to hospital for further assessment, accompanied by the head of Leeds’ medical team, Rob Price.

8 months ago:

The 18-year-old, who completed the first half but was withdrawn at the interval, fell to the ground in the 82nd minute after complaining of feeling unwell. Clarke was immediately surrounded by paramedics and medical staff from both clubs. He was given oxygen and, after a lengthy and concerning spell of treatment, was taken on a stretcher to the dressing room.

Once there his condition improved and he was fully conscious when he was transported to hospital for further assessment, accompanied by the head of Leeds’ medical team, Rob Price.

Missed that, doesn't sound good does it?

8 months ago (February 2019):

Ahhh... thanks.
Actually, that's slightly more worrying than I thought it was going to be...
(I'd naturally assumed that any 'incident' involving an 18 year old footballer would have to be centred around a Nightclub!)

Still a regular on the bench. Still only the one appearance in the league this year. I wonder if he would not be as well off being with us for the second half of the season?

Still a regular on the bench. Still only the one appearance in the league this year. I wonder if he would not be as well off being with us for the second half of the season?
So here's a wild theory...
He clearly wasn't a Poch signing, as Poch seemed to know little about him, or had any inclination in using him... hence his loan back to Leeds (who Bielsa seems just as reluctant to use!)

I JUST wonder whether he's a JOSÉ/AMAZON PRIME
signing... (yea, thats right!**) ...and is only 'waiting' at Leeds until Jose took over and can bring HIS signing back to Spurs in Jan!!!! :moursmall:

**I also have theories about Elvis and the Moon Landings!!:mourloopy:

He clearly wasn't a Poch signing, as Poch seemed to know little about him, or had any inclination in using him... hence his loan back to Leeds (who Bielsa seems just as reluctant to use!)

signing... (yea, thats right!**) ...and is only 'waiting' at Leeds until Jose took over and can bring HIS signing back to Spurs in Jan!!!! :moursmall:

But Elvis and the Moon landings are credible

But Elvis and the Moon landings are credible
I personally believe that the Elvis with a tyre around his waist, dripping perspiration and with power side burns actually produced a better voice due to the amphetamines and junk food binges. Additionally, his 8th degree Karate black belt was legit, not token because of his fame. The on stage signature Karate kicks and poses were the real deal.

I personally believe that the Elvis with a tyre around his waist, dripping perspiration and with power side burns actually produced a better voice due to the amphetamines and junk food binges. Additionally, his 8th degree Karate black belt was legit, not token because of his fame. The on stage signature Karate kicks and poses were the real deal.

"Brand new cadillac!"

Elvis landed on the moon?
How did he get there?

My guess is that he stowed away with Wallace and Grommit

You have a very suspicious mind, to come up with such theories.

Not if you put the two together..or are you suggesting that's where Elvis is hiding ?? I like that idea ! :thumbup:

He lives in a London bus parked on the dark side of the moon where he runs a chippy as researched by the Sunday Sport
I thought everyone knew that!

Back
Top Bottom