Jack Clarke

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bring him back and put him in the squad. Can't be any worse than the tripe currently wearing the jersey
Poch from 3-4 seasons ago wouldn't have hesitated to do this.

He famously told players that they were paid to train, that it was him and him alone that decided who deserved to play.

What has happened to him?

Yep, bring him back and get him in the squad. We were outclassed by a 19 year old at the weekend so clearly sometimes the youngsters can do the business. Perhaps if some of the more senior players had competition for their places they'd show some mettle, and at the moment I don't think the youngsters can do any worse.

I think we forget him this year....

I believe he started 2 games last year!

I hoped he might be in the category of Daniel James, but seems a year at least behind him in his development.

Good luck Jack, see you next year lad, hopefully after breaking into the first team at Leeds....

Genuinely don't think Bielsa would screw over a kid by not picking him if said kid was good enough/had the right attitude. Something must be awry in relation to one of those.

Genuinely don't think Bielsa would screw over a kid by not picking him if said kid was good enough/had the right attitude. Something must be awry in relation to one of those.
He simply is not as good as their other youngsters. Been poor in his few appearances this year according to mates.

Don't know why we even loaned him there without assurances.

Probably because the development staff saw something to work with.

Also, you’re averaging nearly 40 posts a day (unheard of) and you’ve yet to say anything insightful.

Back off a little bit man.
Why would you state something so clearly subjective... So objectively? If you think someone's posts are below your personal standard there's always the option to ignore whomever you feel is doing so 😊.

By the way, you have 36000 messages in like 4 years.

Probably because the development staff saw something to work with.

Also, you’re averaging nearly 40 posts a day (unheard of) and you’ve yet to say anything insightful.

Back off a little bit man.
Sorry didn't realise you were monitoring my posts and in charge. I'll press my ignore button now. Suggest you do the same Joe or do you prefer your other alias on another Spurs forum.. "Tonto". Wonder how many you have altogether ? ....Bye

Last edited:
Hasn't been the same player since his incident, hasn't performed at any level to the standard he was at before, not a great sign TBH. If he isn't getting game time there no point him being there and should rightly be brought back to the club.

Back
Top Bottom