Jack Clarke

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why is your first response always to insult and get defensive, rather than reflect?

I asked what you loved about Tottenham and you make a "Man City" comment. I comment about how unhealthy your habits are and you critique mine. Rather than actually reply or think about what someone has said you predominantly insult instead.

You just come across as extremely mentally unhealthy. I don't say that as an insult or to make myself feel better, I say it for your benefit, you seem to have gone off the rail this summer.

Maybe I am mentally unhealthy?

You think I have mental issues yet you follow me around online trolling and abusing me.

What the living fuck does that make YOU?
Turn off the laptop, and consider what YOU can do better. Im happy being a mental cunt…...so the issues are yours if you are so bothered by it.

Your posts on a Spurs forum are not about Spurs. There is an ignore function which you choose not to use because you want to cunt off a mentally ill person on the internet.

I know a good doctor, you should contact him as it sounds like you also need help

As I said, if we sold Eriksen last week, suddenly Lo Celso would be good to go for everyone

Yes - you can only play the players you have available. So although it probably wouldn't be ideal, people would back Lo Celso as the favourite available option. Not that they suddenly think he would be better than he would be if Eriksen were still here, just the best we have at the time.

Yes - you can only play the players you have available. So although it probably wouldn't be ideal, people would back Lo Celso as the favourite available option. Not that they suddenly think he would be better than he would be if Eriksen were still here, just the best we have at the time.

Haha......so its impossible to play him because he had no preseason, and doesnt understand the tactics or what his manager wants.

But if Eriksen leaves, or he was signed in January, NONE of that is true anymore, and he can play....all those reasons dont really matter enough and he can go out there and fuck everything up

Haha......so its impossible to play him because he had no preseason, and doesnt understand the tactics or what his manager wants.

But if Eriksen leaves, or he was signed in January, NONE of that is true anymore, and he can play

Sammy, that's not what I, or I don't think anyone else said. Eriksen would be the preferred starter, because he knows the players and the system. If he's not available and Lo Celso is the next best option then he would be played, and people would back him. Because he's a Spurs player and we are Spurs fans.

I cannot quite grasp the situation here - when you all think that sammy is talking out of his arse, why are you engaging here with him?

I added him to ignore list waaaaay back... and I see noting triggering in this thread. Actually I don't see most of it, because his posts are not displayed, I can only see "You are ignoring content by this member. Show ignored content."

Try it. Easier for all parties involved.

P.S sorry for off-topic.
Hopefully Clarke will get playing time and turn our to be pacy Dele Alli for us ;)

Maybe I am mentally unhealthy?

Then I'd suggest you take a break from the internet, find help and experiment with what works to make you healthier. Visiting here and chronically obsessively posting isn't going to help you, especially when so much of what you say is negative.
You think I have mental issues yet you follow me around online trolling and abusing me.

I don't follow you around, your profile is private, I couldn't even if I wanted to. I've made about 7 comments in relation to you in...a year? two? Hardly harassment. You're the most prolific poster on a forum I occasionally visit, obviously I'm going to interact with you.

It's not like I'm the only one who gets into disagreements with you, you have a new mortal enemy every day.
Im happy being a mental cunt

You certainly don't sound it, every post seems very heated and angry and resentful.
There is an ignore function which you choose not to use

Again, you're the most prolific poster. If I ignore you there's huge gaps in the forum and people replying to seemingly no one, which just gets confusing. I don't even think I'm "Cunting you off", just advising that you don't seem very healthy, overly negative and might be a good idea to take a break.

Sammy, that's not what I, or I don't think anyone else said. Eriksen would be the preferred starter, because he knows the players and the system. If he's not available and Lo Celso is the next best option then he would be played, and people would back him. Because he's a Spurs player and we are Spurs fans.

How is the next best option someone who:

"Cant play because he doesnt understand the tactics"
"Cant play because he joined deadline day"
"Cant play because he hasnt adapted to a new country"
"Cant play because he doesnt know his teamates"
"Cant play because he had no pre season"

EVERY reason Ive said he can play, has been dismissed as "you dont understand football"

But ALAS...seems like non of that matters if Eriksen left.

Surely the" next best option" (if you believe all the stuff as to why Lo Celso cant play agame of football yet) would be Son, Winks, Dier, Skipp, Wanyama, Sissoko, Ndombele, Lamela and Moura being used in some way to create some kind of midfield?
Rather than play someone you believe "cant yet"

Then I'd suggest you take a break from the internet, find help and experiment with what works to make you healthier. Visiting here and chronically obsessively posting isn't going to help you, especially when so much of what you say is negative.

I don't follow you around, your profile is private, I couldn't even if I wanted to. I've made about 7 comments in relation to you in...a year? two? Hardly harassment. You're the most prolific poster on a forum I occasionally visit, obviously I'm going to interact with you.

It's not like I'm the only one who gets into disagreements with you, you have a new mortal enemy every day.

You certainly don't sound it, every post seems very heated and angry and resentful.

Again, you're the most prolific poster. If I ignore you there's huge gaps in the forum and people replying to seemingly no one, which just gets confusing. I don't even think I'm "Cunting you off", just advising that you don't seem very healthy, overly negative and might be a good idea to take a break.

Why are you trying to apply logic to a mental patient?
Why are you pretending its my fault that you dont want to put me on ignore?
Why arent your posts about Spurs?
Why are you trolling and abusing and mocking someone you believe suffers from mental illness?
Why arent you able to control yourself around a keyboard?

Have some discpline man, show some self respect….Im mental and need help, I have an excuse.
Whats your excuse?

Do you kick off with disabled people and children too you sick fuck?

Last edited:
Honestly guys, just put him on ignore. It's what I did and my forum experience is better for it even though there are big gaps.
He's clearly got some issues, but giving him the attention he craves is only going to make things worse. He needs help, but we can't give it to him on here.

How is the next best option someone who:

"Cant play because he doesnt understand the tactics"
"Cant play because he joined deadline day"
"Cant play because he hasnt adapted to a new country"
"Cant play because he doesnt know his teamates"
"Cant play because he had no pre season"

EVERY reason Ive said he can play, has been dismissed as "you dont understand football"

But ALAS...seems like non of that matters if Eriksen left.

Surely the" next best option" (if you believe all the stuff as to why Lo Celso cant play agame of football yet) would be Son, Winks, Dier, Skipp, Wanyama, Sissoko, Ndombele, Lamela and Moura being used in some way to create some kind of midfield?
Rather than play someone you believe "cant yet"

Again, I don't think it's a case of can't, just that if Eriksen is available, right now, he's probably a better starting option. If he's not available, Lo Celso might be the next best option. And if selected would be supported.

I think you're suggesting people are being revisionist, when I think the reality is that they are generally being realistic. That's my take on it anyway. I'd love to see Lo Celso get some time, just so we can start to make judgements on his abilities within our setup. But I'd still rather see Eriksen starting I think. Until we hear from inside the camp that he is up to speed, and worthy of that starting berth.

Again, I don't think it's a case of can't, just that if Eriksen is available, right now, he's probably a better starting option. If he's not available, Lo Celso might be the next best option. And if selected would be supported.

I think you're suggesting people are being revisionist, when I think the reality is that they are generally being realistic. That's my take on it anyway. I'd love to see Lo Celso get some time, just so we can start to make judgements on his abilities within our setup. But I'd still rather see Eriksen starting I think. Until we hear from inside the camp that he is up to speed, and worthy of that starting berth.

Yeah yeah I get it, he shouldnt play for ten diferent reasons but if he did thats ok too

Has anyone seen that Leeds documentary on Amazon prime? I was hoping it would show a bit of Jacky boy, but I think he's only mentioned in one episode.
Good series though, especially the January transfer window episode showing just how far a deal can get only to fall apart with minutes left of the window.

Back
Top Bottom