Its here finally..

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

zj9pc6.jpg

My first ever jersey for Tottenham

Will post more pics later.

Luda said:
Wear it with PRIDE!
Are you in Indonesia?

i am INDONESIAN mate :bae:

2r78pk3.jpg
not a big supporter club in indonesia for now,
but we are always PROUD to be #COYS!

Anurag Jo said:
Poo-nee is right.

Actually originally it was Poona which was named by English people and was changed to Pune(just like Bombay-Mumbai.)

I've been to Pune, but only in passing.

I always remember it as being the place where that weird sex guru guy came from where all the western back-packers go to be "free", lol. I had 2 mates who went there, both came back total hippies. 1 when he went was called Leroy, when he returned he'd 'spiritually' changed his name to 'Keerti'.

wot a ponce!

Cool King shirt tho, mate! I, finally, got my purple Away shirt - they look proper mint in the flesh. I've been waiting many a year for a player with the same surname as me to play for Spurs & finally there's one and he ain't 'arf bad niver!

I had to go with Walker 28 really

Back
Top Bottom