International fan segment

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was planning on recording my story about how I came to be a spurs fan having grown up in New England as well as a few thouhghts on bolton, but after Saturdays events I've taken some time off from thinking about football, because I was taking it way too seriously in the context of things (I think everyone does, after all, its just a game when you boil it down) but if anyone at the FC wants/needs to hear it through sheer interest I could record one after Stoke. :vdv:

Maybe i could even be on a podcast :keane: :pav: :crouch:

Life has to go on at some point. I say do it.

From your username I'd say you're also a Houston Rockets fan, I could explain how I became a fan of them in the 1980's, but that's fairly simple, there were these 2 guys called Sampson and Olajuwon.

Unfortunately no, but I get that alot. Tmac is a nickname, because my first name starts with T and I have an irish last name. Although Hakeem Olajuwon is awesome, if I had to pick and NBA team I'd go with the Knicks.

Back
Top Bottom