Injuries

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sounds like one of those injuries players get when they can't be arsed to play in an international friendly.

WTF does he look like in that pic. :laugh:

I love that guy.

Case said:
Sounds like one of those injuries players get when they can't be arsed to play in an international friendly.

WTF does he look like in that pic. :laugh:

I love that guy.
Actually, I was kinda thinking the same thing, but then I remembered that this is Spurs, where the physio team practices bloodletting and leech therapy.

Seriously, we have no luck regarding fitness. Where there's smoke, there's fire.

And I have a nasty feeling that Huddlestone will never be able to push his way back into the starting 11.

I'm disappointed he cut his hair from that pic. I mean, let's be very honest, he looks absolutely tremendous there. I hope he has no deep family ties to Samson.

His hair was quasi mullet on Sunday and looked like he hacked it off with the sharp edge of a pencil himself on the way to the ground after hearing Defoe was starting ahead of him. He then demonstrated how amazingly disruptive and important he is for our side. I've said it a million times already but he has to start.

I love Sandro. Our Hairy Enforcer.

I read somewhere he's out for 2 weeks, misses Newcastle away. May well have the same starting XI as we did last Sunday. Unless Lennon comes in on the right and Arry drops VDV (can't see Arry doing that).

Back
Top Bottom