INFORMATIVE RATING

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dear Admin Admin

Very much enjoying life on the cock (oh fuck off RESPECT THE COCK RESPECT THE COCK you mendacious cunt, you knew what I meant) but would very much still love an "informative" rating.

When someone "informed" us Kane was going to be out for 4 months my only option was to "like" that information. Seems viscerally wrong somehow.

"Liking" bad news just seems inherently wrong and messes with my melon.

Love
BC

"Like" on here used to be called "Like / thanks", which would make more sense. You thank the person for the information. That's how I understand that rating to work, it's not necessarily for the post content. The name was changed to save space.

I personally don't think we need an informative rating but create a poll and see what people think.

"Like" on here used to be called "Like / thanks", which would make more sense. You thank the person for the information. That's how I understand that rating to work, it's not necessarily for the post content. The name was changed to save space.

I personally don't think we need an informative rating but create a poll and see what people think.

OK, will do, cheers.

Back
Top Bottom