In search of Mourinho's successor.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Steady on.

I don't resort to insults so you are wrong.

You still a Spurs fan or waiting for Pochettino's next team.
You called him a berk. Berk is short for Berkeley Hunt which is rhyming slang for ‘cunt’, so you most certainly did resort to insults.

Of course I’m still a Spurs fan you berk. If polluting every thread with abject misery makes you a better one fair enough - but it doesn’t.

You called him a berk. Berk is short for Berkeley Hunt which is rhyming slang for ‘cunt’, so you most certainly did resort to insults.

Of course I’m still a Spurs fan you berk. If polluting every thread with abject misery makes you a better one fair enough - but it doesn’t.

Well said sir.

Glad you shook yourself out of your kiddie tantrum.

Glad you shook yourself out of your kiddie tantrum.
Yes, forgive me for going over the top about appointing a bloke I’d come to despise over the years and I’ve addressed that in another thread. As for kiddie? Well being unable to swear without mixing up the letters is the height of maturity I suppose?

And it’s a bloody stupid thread.

Not really.

You say I meant cnut. I know I didn't.

Where to go with that. A bit tired for discourse.

As long as you have placed the dummy to one side I am content.
Well maybe learn what words mean before you use them in a pejorative sense.

And as for dummies I’ll be content if you take out the one you’ve been sucking since September 2016.

I think or atleast hope most fans (big chunk of twitter doesnt) will understand the following: Jose will not get sacked, end of all this 'shouldnt have fired Pochettino' or he was 'the wrong choice'. He has his ego and a big fat contract from Levy. Fuck knows why he is earning that much, but it is what it is. Knowing Levy, no chance is he going to ever cancel this contract. Mourinho is here until Summer 2023 and thats a fact. I even go as far as relegation and he would still be our manager in the championship.

First id like a new chairman. 20 years of Levy is enough. Thanks for the stadium and training ground but the footballing side is back to square one

Back
Top Bottom