Improvements

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You offered us 89 points right now and I would take that as good enough to win the title.

Our next 3 games are massive in the context of this season.

Need nothing less than 7 points.

:dembelelol:

The masses: "Oh"

EDIT: The only other team to be 'the same' is big-spending threats to Tottenham, Everton.

Hmmmmmm....
TBF I take with a pinch of salt when comparing points to previous years, it's the position in the current table which is the only true measure of performance. But always interesting to cast a curious eye.

TBF I take with a pinch of salt when comparing points to previous years, it's the position in the current table which is the only true measure of performance. But always interesting to cast a curious eye.

I just found the potential for argument diffusion rather amusing...

Imagine the equivalent scene in the pub... Guido arrives, throws article on table and walks to the bar.... Comes back to silence. Sorted! :eriksenlol:

Back
Top Bottom