IFFHS World Ranking joint 8th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

EQbQZ.gif

Fuck off woolwich

Howard Webb looks like the type of guy who wakes up at 5 AM every day, completes 100 pushups, brushes his teeth exactly 32 strokes, shaves his head, rolls his clothes for lint (they have been put out the day before). Then he proceeds to enter his wife exactly 10 times before ejaculating on the same spot of her belly as he has the last 15 years. He gets dressed, and goes downstairs, gives his son the life lesson of the day followed by a slap across the face to make sure it sticks.

There's no way he could be this precise...or maybe old Trafford just interfere's with his stop watch...

Nice to be high up but clearly bollox. 1x win vs Tbilisi in Europa = 3x wins over e.g. Chelsea in the league.
Sounds about right if you replace Chelsea with Man Utd though!! :adegrin:

To add context though, Basel have beaten Chelsea home and away in the CL this year and are ranked below them...
Grimsby beat us in the cup a few years back - I didn't see them in the top 7...:saha:

The list, interesting as it is, is shit! 12 points for beating Tromso - 14 for beating Inter Milan? Nope.

Plzen 13th. Club Olimpia from Paraguay 17th!!! Brilliant...

This is like hearing your art teacher tell you that you have the strokes of a young Picasso, only to find out that the same art teacher considers urinating in his wife's handbag to be his most valuable piece of work.

Exactly like that.

I'm going to tattoo the list to my forehead and find some empty handbags.

8th...? pfffft!

I think most people could think of 9 better teams in the world* at the moment, if we put our minds to it...
...still, that's STATS for you!

*just don't ask me to!

Back
Top Bottom