If...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We were to win the league next year,would you want us to clinch it at Wembley or at an away ground?
Think i would rather the latter,as it wouldn't feel right at a home,that wasn't home.Almost like being unfaithful to N.17.

Yes, i am very bored at work....

Definitely the Bridge or the Emirates otherwise at Wembley. Wouldn't be as special as WHL but still pretty good being the first team to lift the premier league at Wembley.

Im assuming nobody else has done that

Devils advocate....
IF you were offered a choice of winning the league next season or coming second to (insert your most hated team) and seeing L'arse, The Chavs and the Spammers relegated - which would you choose?
* Team in brackets excepting any of the relegation "golden triple"

We were to win the league next year,would you want us to clinch it at Wembley or at an away ground?
Think i would rather the latter,as it wouldn't feel right at a home,that wasn't home.Almost like being unfaithful to N.17.

Yes, i am very bored at work....

I get your point but....

3000 away fans

or

50-90000 'home' fans ....

No contest for me.

Devils advocate....
IF you were offered a choice of winning the league next season or coming second to (insert your most hated team) and seeing L'arse, The Chavs and the Spammers relegated - which would you choose?

Winning the league.

Celebrating other team's failure over your own victories is a bit too 'West Ham' for me

If we were to win on another ground has to be St James's Park after last season debacle it would make a nice symmetry.

Plus could you imagine thousands of yids on the piss in Newcastle epic

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Devils advocate....

Winning the league no doubt, but seeing those relegated would be a thing of beauty. Who knows? Maybe we can win the league and they can go down at the same time. A man can dream, can't he?:sonhmm:

Winning the league no doubt, but seeing those relegated would be a thing of beauty. Who knows? Maybe we can win the league and they can go down at the same time. A man can dream, can't he?:sonhmm:

Tbh relegate 2xScum and our chances of winning the EPL with this current team rocket BUT how much less satisfying to not beat them both to it in the process....?

Let's not start talking about winning the league next season even if it is hypothetical.

Got a lot of shit to deal with between now and the end of next season. Transfers and playing at Wembley will have a huge impact.

Tbh relegate 2xScum and our chances of winning the EPL with this current team rocket BUT how much less satisfying to not beat them both to it in the process....?

I didn't think of that, you can't have it all I suppose. Although I imagine the scenes of seeing them play against Blackburn and such. I'd also imagine they'll lose support from many of their plastic fans.

I don't care what ground but if we did win the league imagine the fucking scenes...........
C_0MykrXoAA-2QP.jpg

On 2nd thoughts if we did, then it will have to be at Wembley as there will be 90,000 there!!!! The more of us to celebrate together the better.

yes - it was never meant to be taken seriously, thank you for responding at the level it was intended.

Back
Top Bottom