If we win the league this season I will...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Text all my gooner mates about a week later in which to organise a "night out", invite them to my local pub at a certain time to start drinking. Deck the pub in question with blue and white, nothing but the Spurs songs CD on the speakers. Gather my Spurs mates and wait for the arrivals. See what happens.

I'll go for my record 10 cans of "K" ( the prefered choice of the london hobo, 8.4 % of goodness in a can ) I've done 9 & dream of hitting double figures

My son & i both have spurs tattoo's so it's the cider for me

Streak down the High St bollock naked before wanking all the way down the Seven Sisters Road until I arrived at Highbury where I would jizz against the old stadium. I'd then stop before it all came out, leg it to the Death Star and spill the remainder of my sex wee on the mural of Henry, Brady and whoever else adorns their fucking soulless bowl.

Back
Top Bottom