If it came down to it.... (bit of fun)

• There is only one thing weirder than posting on internet forums... lurking on internet forums!
    Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Which would you rather if you had to choose a reality

• Total voters

Register to remove

Freudlyuchenko

Supporter
I'm not gay but $20 is $20
So in 2012, when Redknapp was sacked I woke up in a cold sweat and shouted at my dormates "fuck! I just had a nightmare that Tony Pulis was the Spurs manager"

Does that make me ITK?

Register to remove

Anthony Beale

Fool what you want, your life or your jewels?
The tin foil hat brigade might say that, after having Sherwood as a manager, anyone.. even Pulis, looks like an improvement.

In all seriousness, I don't think Pulis would do that bad a job - it'd be embarrassing if he had his cap on. but every now and again he tips up looking less chav and more gangsta

I think that he has similarities with Redknapp though - I don't think either of them have the experience to quite break through that 'also-ran' category. That was the frustrating thing about HR - he would get a team to 2nd in the league, and the final of every competition and still manage to lose all of them.

It's like he's pissed off a Gypsy

In all seriousness though, remember not to take the thread too seriously as it's a 'worst case scenario' from "ugly football" managers

Kris

Shelf Side Tottenham
Pulis. Easy decision, wouldn't be pretty football but we'd win every game 1-0 and win the league #fact

Top Bottom