Ian Walker

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

oh god, don't mention this cunt....

his crimes in a spurs shirt were enough for me, fucking useless, gormless, couldn't give a fuck cunt going.

i remember him letting that goal against liverpool at the lane (think it was mcmanananananananaman), he sat there and grinned. at that point i just thought die.

I was sporting a pretty mean centre parting myself back then, so that shouldn't have been an issue.

It was at some meet the players type thing at the old training ground, all the other players were well alright. I remember Gerry McMahon tearing away from the training ground in his XR2 afterwards, proper geezer.

to be fair mate, he always struck me as a bit of a wanker.

you only got to know what he's up to these days, running away from his wife and child to shack up with a vegas stripper.

REAL CLASS.

Mr Vexed said:
to be fair mate, he always struck me as a bit of a wanker.

you only got to know what he's up to these days, running away from his wife and child to shack up with a vegas stripper.

REAL CLASS.

Really?

I just thought he was manager of Bishop Stortford and that was it.

Was a good day from what I remember, apart from getting mugged off by Walker. I also recall Chris Armstrong kept doing the 'Jam Hot' rap bit from the start of Just be Good to Me by Beats International, which was a bit strange.

Think that was around the time Chirpy started rearing his ugly head aswell.

Say what you will about his goalkeeping, but that mans centreparting and undercut stylings were second to none.

I remember being jealous that my hair didn't go like his.

I always pondered why a professional goalkeeper would want a "curtains" haircut like that.

Surely it's not sensible to have you field of vision blocked by your own hair?

Oh, a friend told me he's a cunt too.

worse keeper ever to pull on the spurs green jersey(or whatever kalidoscope of colours it has become) since i have been watching them circa 1978

not even debatable

Back
Top Bottom