Ian Walker

• There is only one thing weirder than posting on internet forums... lurking on internet forums!
    Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Register to remove

oh god, don't mention this cunt....

his crimes in a spurs shirt were enough for me, fucking useless, gormless, couldn't give a fuck cunt going.

i remember him letting that goal against liverpool at the lane (think it was mcmanananananananaman), he sat there and grinned. at that point i just thought die.

will add possibly one of the worst england keepers out there. he was in the squad years!!

they say we have no strength in depth now.....

I was sporting a pretty mean centre parting myself back then, so that shouldn't have been an issue.

It was at some meet the players type thing at the old training ground, all the other players were well alright. I remember Gerry McMahon tearing away from the training ground in his XR2 afterwards, proper geezer.

to be fair mate, he always struck me as a bit of a wanker.

you only got to know what he's up to these days, running away from his wife and child to shack up with a vegas stripper.

REAL CLASS.

Mr Vexed said:
to be fair mate, he always struck me as a bit of a wanker.

you only got to know what he's up to these days, running away from his wife and child to shack up with a vegas stripper.

REAL CLASS.
Really?

I just thought he was manager of Bishop Stortford and that was it.

Register to remove

Flannerz

Rapey
I two had a centre parting and had a picture with Ian Walker when I was a kid! I think we went to the same open day Smolik

Was a good day from what I remember, apart from getting mugged off by Walker. I also recall Chris Armstrong kept doing the 'Jam Hot' rap bit from the start of Just be Good to Me by Beats International, which was a bit strange.

Think that was around the time Chirpy started rearing his ugly head aswell.

Say what you will about his goalkeeping, but that mans centreparting and undercut stylings were second to none.

I remember being jealous that my hair didn't go like his.

frontwheel

Supporter
No such thing as TMI
I always pondered why a professional goalkeeper would want a "curtains" haircut like that.

Surely it's not sensible to have you field of vision blocked by your own hair?

Oh, a friend told me he's a cunt too.

paddygspur

Supporter
worse keeper ever to pull on the spurs green jersey(or whatever kalidoscope of colours it has become) since i have been watching them circa 1978

not even debatable

Top Bottom