"I had to convince to get Parker"

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11675_7238077,00.html

Harry soundbyte.

Probably interviewed by a child with a tape recorder outside the Lodge.

Why does he need to say this? It's not relevant? All it seems is that he is trying to get fans on his side by going "See, I am right. We did need him. Ner ner ne ner ner".

Pointless.

I'm in the pro-Harry camp but please, just shut the fuck up for once will you?

fonzie-stfu.jpg

kangarisntpro said:
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11675_7238077,00.html

Harry soundbyte.

Probably interviewed by a child with a tape recorder outside the Lodge.

Why does he need to say this? It's not relevant? All it seems is that he is trying to get fans on his side by going "See, I am right. We did need him. Ner ner ne ner ner".

Pointless.

I'm in the pro-Harry camp but please, just shut the fuck up for once will you?

[ Image ]

it wasn't a tape recorder, it was a talkboy - old skooooool

Thelonious Filth said:
he was probably asked tbf

He could be a bit more selective in the way he answers questions.

If someone ever asked him if he'd taken a bung he'd be more selective, so why not when responding to questions that could potentially harm the club?

Just don't think he really cares what he says anymore, He knows he going to the England job, Levy knows and we know as well.
Because of that he probably won't get too much flack off the club.
We are playing well, just enjoy the ride for now i guess.

Flav said:
Thelonious Filth said:
he was probably asked tbf

He could be a bit more selective in the way he answers questions.

If someone ever asked him if he'd taken a bung he'd be more selective, so why not when responding to questions that could potentially harm the club?
He'd tell to fack off and he isn't a facking wheeler-dealer.

Back
Top Bottom