Hulk's agent admits interest from Spurs?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hulks agent has apparently today said four PL clubs are interested in him. Us being one of them.

£35m is the price tag that has been stuck on the Brazilian.

Bullsh*t you reckon, or is Levy up to something?

Surely we can't be interested in Hulk and Hazard though?

Maybe both are bull?

We are Tottenham Hotspur, so we can fantasize!

It's not the price tag (though £35m seems way too low for me) as much as the wages. There's no way that Hulk would come here and fit within the existing wage structure.

See also: Neymar, Llorente, and probably Leandro. We really effed up by not signing him two years ago when he was unknown and cheap.

Uncle Menno said:
It's not the price tag (though £35m seems way too low for me) as much as the wages. There's no way that Hulk would come here and fit within the existing wage structure.

See also: Neymar, Llorente, and probably Leandro. We really effed up by not signing him two years ago when he was unknown and cheap.
WAGESWAGESWAGES.jpg

Dr. Filth said:
Uncle Menno said:

WAGESWAGESWAGES.jpg

Ha. (O HAI Cartilage-Free Captain-er!)

MJOcL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom