Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Unfortunately our chairman has the spine of a sardine.
I really doubt that opposing chairmen share this sentiment.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...airman-Daniel-Levy-over-Hugo-Lloris-deal.html
It’s been very, very difficult. I’ve got 25 years of experience as a president of a club and it’s our 16th participation in a European competition in a row. But this is very rare in the football world. The negotiation with the Tottenham directors has been the hardest I have ever had to undergo in these 25 years.

No, my mind was obviously elsewhere when I made this account, but on the other hand, I kind of feel glad that I have allowed these esteemed Keyboard Warriors to get their feelings off their chests. Who knows, maybe one day an Woolwich fan might read their vitriol. I doubt it though...

:adebaehug:

Ignoring the obvious inaccuracies. You aren't actually disagreeing with what I said... are you?

I was like

:chadliblow::carrollwtf::dier::kanewtf::levywtf:

Then I was like
:harrylol::avblol::adelol::vdvdive:

Sure, I mean, I agree with the above, but... why are you telling me? :levylol:

I feel like you all missed the point of my post and were a bit waylaid once you reached my username. Seriously, you guys wouldn't want Casillas in goal? Sure it wouldn't be a long term solution, but he is quality.

OBVIOUSLY!... but where must your mind have been exactly.... the Emirates?

No, my mind was obviously elsewhere when I made this account, but on the other hand, I kind of feel glad that I have allowed these esteemed Keyboard Warriors to get their feelings off their chests. Who knows, maybe one day an Woolwich fan might read their vitriol. I doubt it though...

:adebaehug:

Ignoring the obvious inaccuracies. You aren't actually disagreeing with what I said... are you?

I was like

:chadliblow::carrollwtf::dier::kanewtf::levywtf:

Then I was like
:harrylol::avblol::adelol::vdvdive:

Sure, I mean, I agree with the above, but... why are you telling me? :levylol:

I feel like you all missed the point of my post and were a bit waylaid once you reached my username. Seriously, you guys wouldn't want Casillas in goal? Sure it wouldn't be a long term solution, but he is quality.

Such an easy mistake to make, the word Gunner is so frequently used its hard to not include it ina name..

I once joined a 911 memorial forum and I called myself Billy Bin Laden as my mind was elsewhere..

Prick...

Although I would rather he stayed, I am already bored with the 'will he, won't he?' soap opera generated by journalists and TV companies and the fact that Hugo himself could put a stop to it all by saying the he's going nowhere. If he doesn't want to stay, then he can do what all the other Wayne Kerrs that didn't want to stay did - bugger off elsewhere!

Fucking hell. You bunch of miserable cunts. Who gives a fuck. Every player and every team wants to improve and win trophies. sometimes players will move to do so. Shit happens. Get over it. Go outside. Theres a whole world out there, somewhere.

Fucking hell. You bunch of miserable cunts. Who gives a fuck. Every player and every team wants to improve and win trophies. sometimes players will move to do so. Shit happens. Get over it. Go outside. Theres a whole world out there, somewhere.

NO !
ip_meme.jpg

Although I would rather he stayed, I am already bored with the 'will he, won't he?' soap opera generated by journalists and TV companies and the fact that Hugo himself could put a stop to it all by saying the he's going nowhere. If he doesn't want to stay, then he can do what all the other Wayne Kerrs that didn't want to stay did - bugger off elsewhere!

That's exactly where we found ourselves with Berba, Modric, Bale... they can all put a stop to it if they come out(!) publically and state their desire to stay... but i'm guessing that every footballer (except Ade who seems quite happy where he is!) :adegrin2: wants to keep his options open each Summer... unfortunately for us, Hugo is exactly the same!
:llorisunsure:

Hate to say it... but this has 'Lloris transfer to Utd' the day after we play them... with Vorm in goal for the opening day match so as not to pose a 'conflict of interests'... it's all but done!
:llorishuh:

So I guess he hasn't or just can't make up his mind...so in the event that he's sold to yanited...will :levywhoa::pochohshit: use that money for another world class/potentially keeper or go for a striker/wide forward?

Back
Top Bottom