Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wouldn't say he's anywhere near world class.

But fair play to him today, first cleansheet in over a month.

So so good today.

Distribution was brilliant. Handling was excellent. Some really good saves due to his intelligence and reading of the opposition players and he topped it off with a penalty save. A shame he couldn't get that deserved cleansheet but he'll be happy with the 3 points.

So so good today.

Distribution was brilliant. Handling was excellent. Some really good saves due to his intelligence and reading of the opposition players and he topped it off with a penalty save. A shame he couldn't get that deserved cleansheet but he'll be happy with the 3 points.
Yeah and to think some on here wanted him out after the drink thing! Yes he makes mistakes which keeper doesn’t? But I’d far rather have him in our goal than somebody else have him.

Brilliant, he stayed on his feet until the last possible moment... This helped not only with the penalty save but also with the certain goal he stopped.
Massive performance that helped us get over the line.

FINALLY a penalty save from him. Can't remember the last if any...Monaco away??
Credit where it's due, arguably won us the 3 points today.

52290108_617571048697944_2209085157040717824_n.jpg

Is that saved or penalties that have just been missed in general? Because I remember people like Puncheon and Noble missing penalties but can't remember too many saves outside of Sidwell, Aguero and Vardy.

Not sure buddy... I read it as "saved " but u could be right

Back
Top Bottom