Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking hell. You bunch of miserable cunts. Who gives a fuck. Every player and every team wants to improve and win trophies. sometimes players will move to do so. Shit happens. Get over it. Go outside. Theres a whole world out there, somewhere.
In other words the sun always rises in the morning!:angryscouser:

Fear not fellas Levy has a masterplan, we have signed Rodrigo Sandoro the actor, and when Man U or whoever come in for Lloris we will simply send him with a pair of gloves #sorted

Not similar.... exactly the same!!

rodrigo-santoro-10.jpg

So we know what this'll all turn out to be... Utd will flirt with Lloris... Lloris will flirt with Utd... Lloris, will tell us "it's not you, it's me(AN UTD) ... Lloris will leave at the dead of night, and turn up a Carrington at 11.59pm... it's written... it's happened before... it's Spursy!
ArseAnal will laugh their arses off, whilst parading Cech as their new #1 and we'll wonder why and who and how it all slipped away... to another 5th placed finish!

#Spursy!

So we know what this'll all turn out to be... Utd will flirt with Lloris... Lloris will flirt with Utd... Lloris, will tell us "it's not you, it's me(AN UTD) ... Lloris will leave at the dead of night, and turn up a Carrington at 11.59pm... it's written... it's happened before... it's Spursy!
ArseAnal will laugh their arses off, whilst parading Cech as their new #1 and we'll wonder why and who and how it all slipped away... to another 5th placed finish!

#Spursy!

I don't necessarily see how signing one of their rivals rejects is cause for laughing their Arses off.
certainly not at ยฃ11m anyway..

Fucking hell. You bunch of miserable cunts. Who gives a fuck. Every player and every team wants to improve and win trophies. sometimes players will move to do so. Shit happens. Get over it. Go outside. Theres a whole world out there, somewhere.
Young Anthony is right . He has to move if he wants to win anything . The club has
relatively no chance of top 4 with no transfer funds to compete. We should be proud
that we gave him a platform and he should reach the dizzy heights he deserves with a
more ambitious club . Becoming the Mother Therese of the global game is something
to be proud of . With our ENIC legacy we have helped many to reach the top self
sacrafising our own road to glory for the greater good . In some ways our own Uncle
"Keep it under the mattress " Joe is the new prophet with his relentless desire to
help others . As our own Anthony says "there a whole world out there. "
Who next can we prime to a level of a Demi God and do the honourable thing
by giving him hope . Oh yes , what about our Harry ?

Last edited:
I don't necessarily see how signing one of their rivals rejects is cause for laughing their Arses off.

If by reject you mean a close 2nd to one of the best keepers in the world, then yeah. TBH, if the scum had paid ยฃ20m it would have been decent business for a player who could easily continue for another 5 years and patches their main deficiency. They haven't had a remotely decent keeper since Lehmann and even he was a nutcase.

The point being that if we'd sold Lloris for ยฃ30m at the start of the window I'd have been more than happy to see us spend ยฃ15m+ for Cech.

If by reject you mean a close 2nd to one of the best keepers in the world, then yeah. TBH, if the scum had paid ยฃ20m it would have been decent business for a player who could easily continue for another 5 years and patches their main deficiency. They haven't had a remotely decent keeper since Lehmann and even he was a nutcase.

The point being that if we'd sold Lloris for ยฃ30m at the start of the window I'd have been more than happy to see us spend ยฃ15m+ for Cech.

He's 33 and Chelsea sold him as they don't have any plans for him.. = reject..

We don't do business with the Chavs though!

Well, they said they'd let him go where he wants and not doing business with Chelsea makes no sense as a policy. Regardless, it's a moot point but he was probably be best 'available' keeper if we wanted a Lloris replacement.

This is true.. I would value Cech at around ยฃ7m and I would also rather look for a younger keeper.
Yes Cech is decent but there are certainly way better out there.

I think its a good signing, so what if he only lasts 2 years, with fans the way they are 2 years is a fucking lifetime, all about the next game

Hope he fucking runs into the goalpost again the lego head cunt

'cos annoyingly Arse-ily (which is how they always seem to do it) Cech is by far a superior GK to that Schezcunt 'thing' and the Santander Bank Manager they currently have on their books!

'cos annoyingly Arse-ily (which is how they always seem to do it) Cech is by far a superior GK to that Schezcunt 'thing' and the Santander Bank Manager they currently have on their books!

Well that's true.. He is superior to Sneezy.. From what I've been reading, there are some who think it's a good signing and there are some that are not happy with it..

[ QUOTE= "SouthStand Billy, post: 8, 08580, membe ?r: 3748"]What the fuck s the matter with you now you wet Nappy??

I suppose you think he is a great signing because he is a CL name ?[/QUOTE]

I bet you named your dog Daniel, didn't you?

Back
Top Bottom