Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lloris goes to Utd, De Gea goes to Real, Casillas seizes the opportunity to play vs such quality teams as Dnipro and joins Spurs for the next 2 or 3 years.

Problem solved.

PS: Would love to keep Lloris, I'd rate him as the best player in the team for consistent performances, but Spurs seem to still be a selling club, blaming Levy for that.

Lloris goes to Utd, De Gea goes to Real, Casillas seizes the opportunity to play vs such quality teams as Dnipro and joins Spurs for the next 2 or 3 years.

Problem solved.

PS: Would love to keep Lloris, I'd rate him as the best player in the team for consistent performances, but Spurs seem to still be a selling club, blaming Levy for that.

You wouldn't happen to be a Gooner by any chance?

What kind of dull-witted piss stain calls himself agunner and then pretends to be Spurs in his post. You're either a fucking moron or a shite comedian.

Problem solved.

Spurs are a selling club. ???

This coming from a Woolwich fan.

How's Henry, Fabregas, Nasri, Viera, Cole, Clichy, Eduardo, Reyes, Van Persie, Song, Hleb, Torre,Flamini..plus many many more who left for better things.

Spurs are a selling club. ???

This coming from a Woolwich fan.

How's Henry, Fabregas, Nasri, Viera, Cole, Clichy, Eduardo, Reyes, Van Persie, Song, Hleb, Torre,Flamini..plus many many more who left for better things.
They used to be a selling club but in the last 2 years they have become
a top buying club . Sanchez and the bug eyed Turko Kraut have propelled them
into another stratosphere hence back to back cup wins .
We are sadly a great selling club. ENICs crowning glory .
The media call us "The worlds No1 Selling club"

Problem solved.

Fuck you, you smug gooner troll piece of wank stain piss shit!
There, I said it!
Actually, while you're here... I was also disappointed to see Xavi shouting foul-mouthed, anti-Real Madrid abuse on the Barcelona team bus during their victory parade...
oh no, hang on... he didn't do that, 'cos he has class... unlike that cuntfuck Wilshere who represents your shitstain of a club and its' cunty smug fucker fans like you who were all too happy to lap it up 'cos they wouldn't know class if it fucked their Granny!!

There... I bit... happy now, smugcunt? ...now toddle along and fuck off while you're at it! PRICK!

Last edited:

Into another stratosphere??? oh my..

They won back to back cups because they had favorable draws, last season they hardly left London and played Hull in the final.. This year they played Villa in the final after another easy draw, apart from Man Utd away.
If they were in this new stratosphere they would have competed for the league title and made it to the latter stages of the CL, but they didn't..

If only we could've taken 4 points off this super super new Statosphere club.

Also, Woolwich have sold their best players but NOT at the cost of qualifying for the CL. We, on the other hand, sell our best players and as a result always miss out on the CL. And it's usually those cunts that capitalise when we fall short

Also, Woolwich have sold their best players but NOT at the cost of qualifying for the CL. We, on the other hand, sell our best players and as a result always miss out on the CL. And it's usually those cunts that capitalise when we fall short
This is the frustrating thing. Falling short is bad enough, but knowing that we are within touching distance of it with a little bit of consolidation & investment is the annual pain in the arse.

Into another stratosphere??? oh my..

They won back to back cups because they had favorable draws, last season they hardly left London and played Hull in the final.. This year they played Villa in the final after another easy draw, apart from Man Utd away.
If they were in this new stratosphere they would have competed for the league title and made it to the latter stages of the CL, but they didn't..

If only we could've taken 4 points off this super super new Statosphere club.
Don't delude yourself . We may win an odd battle but they we will always win the war.
The Sugar/Levy regimes have raped us of success .

xSjVgKe.gif

Falling short? Of what?
4th?

Oh my
Big difference between being frustrated at just missing out & slating a relatively new manager with a young squad at every opportunity & for every poor match. I wondered how long it would take for you to crawl from under your stone after your latest binning. Abused any disabled people or the mentally ill recently Sam?

Back
Top Bottom