Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's one of the best reflex-saving keepers currently playing in Europe- I actually thought that was his best feature before he joined and we realized how good a sweeper keeper he is too. In fact, aside from trying to be a little too cute playing out of defence sometimes, he genuinely doesn't have any real weaknesses. Hence why he was my favourite keeper in the world before he joined and I genuinely thought I was dreaming when we signed him.

Don't take my word for it though, Carlito Brigante Carlito Brigante .

THATS the highlight reel? 90% of them would be saved by any keeper worth his salt.

Apologies if this was discussed already - was very busy last weekend, never managed to catch any news, only saw the highlights on TV, etc

Is Lloris injured?

"This match doesnt matter, no one gives a solitary fuck about internationals, my wife is so hot, I get to bang her later but first I might try and see how many Brazilians I can out-brazil, seems its just one, back to the goal."

:llorisserious:

The thing about Hugo is he doesn't chuck the ball in the net, and he was fucking awesome in Legends of a Fall.
994lof_henry_thomas_003.jpg

The thing about Hugo is he doesn't chuck the ball in the net, and he was fucking awesome in Legends of a Fall.
994lof_henry_thomas_003.jpg

that means our keeper was the kid that found ET
this leads top some important questions
was he Drew Barrymore's pusher?
Can I have a go ob his flying BMX with a shopping basket?
I thought he was French?

Best and most important player in the team in my opinion. He's a top 3 goalkeeper and probably the best signing of the past 2 years. Anyone else think he should be captain when dawson retires? Or at least Vice captain..

Best and most important player in the team in my opinion. He's a top 3 goalkeeper and probably the best signing of the past 2 years. Anyone else think he should be captain when dawson retires? Or at least Vice captain..
I would love for him to be our captain. He's an amazing player and seems like a great guy. I'm afraid that Barca will come calling for him next year though...

Back
Top Bottom