Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was happy with Friedel
Lloris is better - whats the issue?

Lloris will last longer, if we can give him a team to play for.

We just need to find a back up when Brad moves on, another Cudicini

I was happy with Friedel
Lloris is better - whats the issue?

Lloris will last longer, if we can give him a team to play for.

We just need to find a back up when Brad moves on, another Cudicini
All Kudos to Friedel, great keeper and club man> Loris is part of the re-build. the new foundation player. Be hard to split him or Superjan for best 1st year player (or even Dembele)

Now we're just going round in circles..
th

He's very positive and gets out quick....but I feel like I've never really seen him make a "great" save

People use to say that about clemence,your keeper has to be steady.
Ive been gong to spurs since mid 70s.
The best shot stopper we have had was gomes , some of his saves were quite simply amazing.
The best keeper were jennings, clemence and id say hugo will come next ,then erik.After that there hasnt been much competition

People use to say that about clemence,your keeper has to be steady.
Ive been gong to spurs since mid 70s.
The best shot stopper we have had was gomes , some of his saves were quite simply amazing.
The best keeper were jennings, clemence and id say hugo will come next ,then erik.After that there hasnt been much competition
The best thing about Lloris is that he has only just started at Spurs he could be anything

If he doesn't tip a screamer of an effort over but catches crosses and does the simple things well then we'll do well. Steady rather than spectacular must always be better for a goalkeeper.

Yeah seriously, would anybody actually take any other PL goalie over Hugo right now?

I wouldn't even consider it.
Nah. No point considering how well he's adpted over here and how good he's working with the rest of the team. The best three 'keepers in the league (in no particular order) are Lloris, De Gea and Begovic

He's one of the best reflex-saving keepers currently playing in Europe- I actually thought that was his best feature before he joined and we realized how good a sweeper keeper he is too. In fact, aside from trying to be a little too cute playing out of defence sometimes, he genuinely doesn't have any real weaknesses. Hence why he was my favourite keeper in the world before he joined and I genuinely thought I was dreaming when we signed him.

Don't take my word for it though, Carlito Brigante Carlito Brigante .

He's one of the best reflex-saving keepers currently playing in Europe- I actually thought that was his best feature before he joined and we realized how good a sweeper keeper he is too. In fact, aside from trying to be a little too cute playing out of defence sometimes, he genuinely doesn't have any real weaknesses. Hence why he was my favourite keeper in the world before he joined and I genuinely thought I was dreaming when we signed him.

Don't take my word for it though, Carlito Brigante Carlito Brigante .

as good as a lot of those saves are, he would have it easier if he stopped arching his back as much as he does... Gives himself a shorter reach when diving for the ball at times (see many of the tips onto the woodwork), at others though it helps him as he get's a split second longer to see where the ball is heading

Back
Top Bottom