Huddlestone

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

True, also Harry says he's going to put a stronger team out against Shamrock - hopefully nobody that will be involved against Le Scum

Lennon is back from injury so he'll play some part, Rose is available but I'm not sure he's eligible for tomorrow for some reason.

Why would Rose not be eligible?

I wonder if Pav could play and be any worse than he supposedly was against Stoke?

I'd read somewhere that he might not be eligible, I could be wrong. I forget the reason now, something along the lines of him not being registered.

Redknapp said that him, Lennon and maybe Pienaar will play tomorrow so I obviously heard wrong. As you were. :)

Shame about the op, would have been good seeing Hudd get some game time in Europe for now. Looking forward to seeing Lennon, Pienaar and Rose - means the 25 quid for the ticket seems a bit more justified, to me.

Back
Top Bottom