Huddlestone - He's no Valderrama

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Big Tom has tweeted that he will not cut his barnet until he scores next for Tottenham. Considering he is out for another couple months, will find it very hard to get into the team and is hardly prolific despite his load spilling ability to strike a ball, he may well end up more OJ from Naked Gun than Carlos Valderrama.

Valderrama has the finest afro barnet the world has ever seen. What a crazy lunatic bastard as well.

i always said if i were black i'd grow a massive afro. why do not more do it? always wanted an afro comb.

with an afro he will look massive. way things are going think sandro will probably beat him to it.

Sandro has tweeted that he will not cut his barnet until he single handedly makes the Blackburn midfield cry next for Tottenham.

Bald by Sunday evening.

Nah, I never thought about that. It was mainly braided (a bit like BAE) but sometimes I'd have it all out. I might have a picture somewhere of a funky style I had. It was zigzags. :bae:

Fuck growing that shite again, really don't have the patience these days. It was something I wanted to do before I went bald.

I didn't have mine so tight, I varied the direction of it as well which didn't rip the fuck out of my scalp. Either zigzags, swirls, shit like that. Took the best part of a year to get it long enough for proper braids.

What is with our centre midfielders and shit hair cuts, Scotty with his sweep over, Sandro with what can only be described as a Waddle mullet with a blue sparkle #whatwereyouthinking and now Tommy with his fro?

UY5nQ.jpg

:nare:

Back
Top Bottom