How will we line-up?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What's the main formation for the season

• 44fucking2

Results are only viewable after voting.
What's the main formation going to be next season? Obviously we will change for different teams and if form dips, but what do we think the plan is? How will this effect transfers?

343 (523 whatever you want to call it)
Or

Last edited:
If Toby stays you think he'll start the season on the bench? Seems unlikely to me
???

R0614700-01.jpg

Doesn’t matter how we line up, the club is in turmoil, Levy has decieved the manager, the squad isn’t good enough, our targets are shit, we will not sign anyone and if we do we’ve left it too late with no pre season and we won’t win anything because our rivals are all much better than us now.

Surely that’s still the case just because it’s a different thread?

I can’t see how a choice few can really be up for next season, must be a living hell.

I can’t wait though, and think we’ll see both formations used as our squad is good enough to play both excellently.

He has claimed to have watched matches that were going on simultaneously before. By watch I think he means look at the twitter updates. You can tell he has no feel for the game though, all statistics and quantifiable data
I put him on ignore a couple of years ago, the volume of his output was like a sewage outflow

Back
Top Bottom