Hottest Prospect

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One of these players will soon be a 'world class' 100million + player, which one is most likely?

• Van De Ven

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Sarr

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Bissouma

• Udogie

Votes: 21 39.6%
  • Maddison

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All answers are correct. Half a Billy worth of talent!
Futures looking good boys, the futures looking good.

tottenham hotspur GIF

Bissouma and Maddison aren't prospects, they're two of the best midfielders in the league.
I'm going with Udogie, simply because there's a real chance he'll be seen as the best LB in the PL by the end of the season, Sarr and VDV have a long way to go in their respective positions.

Bissouma and Maddison aren't prospects, they're two of the best midfielders in the league.
I'm going with Udogie, simply because there's a real chance he'll be seen as the best LB in the PL by the end of the season, Sarr and VDV have a long way to go in their respective positions.
Clumsily worded, my point is that we have recently produced 'that' player (Modric, Bale, Kane). Just curious who the next one will be.

Highest celing Van de Ven, but most remarkable current age/ability level combo is definitely Udogie.
I know 6'4" is pretty tall but I don't think he needs a higher ceiling.

Pretty sure standard height for ceilings is around 2.3-2.4m. That gives him plenty of room.

Also not sure what ceilings have got to do with Tottenham.

Hopefully Case can send this to the derailment thread.

All have looked to be great buys so far and hopefully go one to do great for the club.

I went for Maddison simply because he has the potential to get 25 combined G&A in a season.

I think VDV will be 100+ million , but it usually takes CBs longer to get there.

A top class CB with ball playing skills that happens to be 6’4” and left footed is very rare.

All of them can be with 100+ million given the current valuations in the market.

Maddison I would argue would go for £100m plus right now, maybe Bissouma as well given the likes of Enzo, Rice and Caicedo go for that. We only got Maddison and Bissouma cheap due to contract and in the case of Maddison relegation.

In terms of actual football and not money my long term bet is Sarr but really any of the 3 kids (Sarr, Udogie, VDV) could become elite.

I think people already know we've got a coupla gems in Bissouma & Maddison... as both have PL experience...

In terms of 'unknown prospects' It's a toss up between Udogie & Sarr for me... and I'm leaning towards Sarr...

BOTH could prove to be fucking immense!

Hopefully, for us...

and hopefully at the same time!

Back
Top Bottom