Hotspurs Clubs in the States

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am very much enjoying watching the Hot Spurs, beating Woolwich today was great. I have a co-worker who is an avid Woolwich fan so giving him grief Monday morning will be fun.

I found there are two Hot Spur fan clubs in New York but one is 5 hours away and the other 3 hours. Thinking very seriously about starting one in my area.

Sorry about the spelling mistakes, won't happen again. Starting to look for sports bars around here to start a club. We do have a Hooters here, not sure how well the ladies would like Hooters but that's just too bad.

Sorry about the spelling mistakes, won't happen again. Starting to look for sports bars around here to start a club. We do have a Hooters here, not sure how well the ladies would like Hooters but that's just too bad.

One of the issues you'll find is that a lot of the games start before traditional opening hours. I think with a chain like Hooters, you might have a hard time convincing them to open up for you to watch the game. All of the "soccer bars" I've been to have been their own thing and the owner is usually an expat from Europe who is willing to show up at 6:30 am on Saturday to let everyone in and get everybody served. Definitely more of a challenge to find that in some places than others.

Good luck though!

Back
Top Bottom