Home to Middlesbrough. 4th Feb, 1730KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm going against the grain here, but he does have a point.
I'm quite "in" at Spurs and they've sent me a preview of next season's three kits
397938.jpg
Blue and gold trim on the home kit again? Christ.

How many chances did Son waste today? I mean seriously all he did was pointlessly running up and down the pitch like a headless monkey. He isn't good enough to play in top league. Maybe zoo is a perfect place for him to play, kicking the coconut not the soccer ball.

6 posts, between October and now, and every single one negative towards Son....he clearly fucked your wife didnt he. Oh well

Can't highlight enough how important Son has been to our season , how many points is that he has won for us now ? He has become one of our three genuine goal scoring threats with Kane and Alli. The guy is now undroppable in my view, always looks the most dangerous player on the pitch. To see some 'supporters' still not believing his worth cements my opinion that most people are fools.

Come on. We all know that the only reason we signed him is to sell more uniforms to China. His role in the team is to sell his uniforms and bring the Asian money to us. Marketing wisely, he is okay. But as a player, 100 times worse than Lamela
:vertna:

Spurs win.

Woolwich lose
Liverpool lose
3 points clear of third

I'll take that as a Saturday every week, even if it 1-0.

Now for a beer and curry.

When the slippers are filled, Sam is chilled.

How many chances did Son waste today? I mean seriously all he did was pointlessly running up and down the pitch like a headless monkey. He isn't good enough to play in top league. Maybe zoo is a perfect place for him to play, kicking the coconut not the soccer ball.

You're a stupid fucking cunt. Don't ever post here again or I'll stalk you for years, then on one random drunken evening, I will kidnap you, set your hair on fire, and super wedgie your knickers so far up your arsehole you will never stop bleeding.

Cunt

Got a few penalty statistics here
We've been awarded 11 penalties in all competitions this season and converted 9 with Lamela and Kane missing 1 each.
We've had 4 penalties awarded against us, with 3 being scored

The only games where we've picked up points with penalties are the Woolwich draw and today's win.
We also got penalties in the 4-3 win against Wycombe and the 3-2 win against West Ham but they also scored a pen in both games.
The other goal scored against us from the spot came from liverpool in the 1-1 draw in august

Last edited:
Ok, that I do think is hyperbole.

He is the quickest attacking player we have, the most unpredictable, the one who can create a goal out of nothing. I'm not saying he is our most important player , he just always looks the player to start something or to give us a spark to energize the attack and for that reason he has to be in the starting 11.

Back
Top Bottom