Home (allegedly) v Watford EFL Cup 26th Sept -20-00.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That was pathetic we played a strong side against a 2nd string Watford team who made 10 changes and we probably would have lost it if it wasn't for the penalty and red card. Then we take the lead and don't manage to see the game out against what was near enough Watfords reserves with 10 men. Our fans were crap got out sung for the entire game and then I got home past midnight for a f*****g home game.
Blimey, someone's got their grumpy pants on!!! We're through to the last 16, which is more than Man Ure!

That was pathetic we played a strong side against a 2nd string Watford team who made 10 changes and we probably would have lost it if it wasn't for the penalty and red card. Then we take the lead and don't manage to see the game out against what was near enough Watfords reserves with 10 men. Our fans were crap got out sung for the entire game and then I got home past midnight for a f*****g home game.
That's some debut post.

What have you got against punctuation? Past midnight eh? You rebel you. You should petition Levy to play the games at the end of your road - but use punctuation. Otherwise he’ll probably consign your pathetic moaning to the bin.

Blimey, someone's got their grumpy pants on!!! We're through to the last 16, which is more than Man Ure!

Last night's game was fun.... Dunno why some people bother...

Wasn't able to attend but wish i could have gone to MK now tbh.

Props to everyone who made the trip. Hope the rest of you enjoyed yerselves!

The Ossie Wembley is from north wales. Those troglodytes are even hated by their their fellow countrymen. Unfortunately I’ve spent a lot of time working in Wales - doing the stuff Welsh people can’t do. After work, you go to a pub and you’re confronted with these giggling imbeciles speaking in tongues. I’ve worked in some shit places around the world, but nowhere worse than north wales. And the south welsh aren’t any better - or their acolytes.

I’ve worked in the Aberystwyth area and the further inland you go.....

Offa had the right idea imv

I'm on a really boring conference call at work so I thought I'd give my tuppence worth regarding the game last night. Got to Euston to see that every train was delayed but managed to get one just after 6pm. In row J in the cowshed and probably sung more than I have done in the last season and a bit. Loved the ground, but getting in took ages. Game was OK, especially second half, but concerned that we are giving away late goals, we seem to have lost the knack of closing the game off. Thank goodness no extra time and straight to penalties, thought all of ours did a good job, i.e they all went in. All in all, enjoyed the novelty of a new ground but would have enjoyed it more if it hadn't been a night game.

Ah, missed the first 65 minutes due to other obligations but seems I arrived at the right time didn't I...
Will watch the first 65 minutes over at some point today / tomorrow, to see how Wanyama and Winks played there :) !
Save yourself he bother and skip the first 45!!!
:paulinhobored::capouestare::avbshock::avbfacepalm::gio::mong::kanehand:

Well he had to in those days. Nowadays if you want to stop rebellion just put the darts on Freeview. Having said that, that goes for the English too.

Nothing like a rainy night in January in Swansea
Grim doesn’t begin to describe it but Wrexham comes close

Nothing like a rainy night in January in Swansea
Grim doesn’t begin to describe it but Wrexham comes close

I got talked into a camping ‘holiday’ on the Gower Peninsular at the ‘you’ll do anything to please’ stage of a burgeoning relationship. Lovely scenery apparently - not that I could see any of it past the rain and the cow’s arse I spent staring at for seven days from my sweaty nylon cocoon. The nearest pub was 5 miles away, and on the one time we visited it I had to be anaesthetised by a local vet to get me to leave.

I got talked into a camping ‘holiday’ on the Gower Peninsular at the ‘you’ll do anything to please’ stage of a burgeoning relationship. Lovely scenery apparently - not that I could see any of it past the rain and the cow’s arse I spent staring at for seven days from my sweaty nylon cocoon. The nearest pub was 5 miles away, and on the one time we visited it I had to be anaesthetised by a local vet to get me to leave.

Darts of the non-sporting variety....?

We've all been there. :pochsulk::dierpochhug:

Either you have an epic garden or "doing the lawns" is some kind of euphemism...

OR is it more a case of...

:vert:

Normally when I do my lawns he comes out for a chat but after ManU lost to Derby he’s kept a low profile which was why , for me, last nights game was a ‘must win ‘!!

He’s also very pissed off with Jose and his anti football so in the grand tradition of once someone is down I make sure that they stay there
He had z field day after the FA cup semi so revenge is sweet

Was the cows arse tempting or did your companion have the edge?
:allitongue:

Did you do the Mumbles Mile?
See Simon Pegg in the Worlds End
:pritchardeyes:

What a weird game...in a home stadium that looks a bit like a Spurs stadium, sounds a bit like a Spurs stadium...but isn't the Spurs stadium...Dele enjoyed himself, but even made time to console the Watford kid that missed his penalty.

Back
Top Bottom