Hoilett Spurs Bound?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

he's not an out and out striker. If you want to pigeon hole him he's more of an attacking midfielder but plays very well on the flanks and plays there more often than not for Blackburn.

kushty said:
another young talented prospect who's career will be spent on the bench at Spurs

if he came I disagree. Maybe it would be to begin with because he's young and would have to find his way into the team but he would definitely compete with Lennon and if Bale was ever injured/rested we wouldn't have to put Modric on the left or even worse play Pienaar or Niko.

I think he comes to Spurs within 18 months it would be Lennon who would be on the bench more often than not. (not a dig at Lennon who I like a lot in a non gay way)

Hoilett will be the first real young prospect we've signed in a fair while, when Lennon and Huddlestone were bought there were huge margins for error. If Hoilett doesn't do well straight away then he may well find himself on the bench, the stage Spurs are at now we can't afford any prospects/projects. It remains to be seen if he'll walk into the starting line-up but I'd be happy if we signed him nonetheless, very direct and has huge sell-on value.

Kasey Keller?

6a00d8341c387d53ef0148c84decb8970c-320wi

Oh Paul Stalteri you are the love of my life....

Don't think I've ever gone as mental after a goal as I did at upton park that year when he scored the winner in the 90th minute!

Legend!

drwinston001 said:
excellent, love it when we do this, plus I love moaning about it when teams do it to us.

hahaha true.

I think we looks like a good prospect, I think I saw him score the other week on MOTD. As others have said if we can get him for £6-8mish I'd say go for it, good cover on the wings and he won't exactly depreciate in value.

Back
Top Bottom