Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can't understand why Heung Min Son is in S Korea, taking coronavirus into account, is he on holiday?!

He should be recovering from surgery under the club's supervision.

Ps. A few days visit to his family is accepted.

Last edited:
I can't understand why Heung Min Son is in S Korea, taking coronavirus into account, is he on holiday?!

He should be recovering from surgery, daily therapy under the club's supervision.

Ps. A few days visit to his family is accepted.

What therapy exactly do you suggest can be done to an arm in a cast?

The-upper-extremity-was-immobilized-in-a-long-arm-cast-to-hold-the-elbow-in-90-of.png

EfcLDC2cS9i5YoAyBFAxaT96mpNtMAzE3W7KnBeFqm1YHtd2J92zngBmFzhdCmwvXAwfLbK31jwMfAdeSbc6x8aEAq5gJ

........I'm sure he can wiggle his fingers without high-end medical supervision.

(Pic #1 is a stunt double, but you get the gist.....)

Now I have My Sharona stuck in my head...can't see why I should be the only one, this youtube should do the trick...fun fact, the girl in the pic is the actual Sharona, girlfriend of the lead singer...

Vest from the West

The most interesting take away from that article is the thought that the PL could potentially have it's season cancelled over the virus and that there is no PL protocol that says who should be crowned champion of it is cancelled... Maybe Liverpool gets screwed over and there is no champion crowned, or at least they get a huge asterisk noting they were awarded the title in a shortened season..
:sonlol::sonlol::sonlol:

The most interesting take away from that article is the thought that the PL could potentially have it's season cancelled over the virus and that there is no PL protocol that says who should be crowned champion of it is cancelled... Maybe Liverpool gets screwed over and there is no champion crowned, or at least they get a huge asterisk noting they were awarded the title in a shortened season..
:sonlol::sonlol::sonlol:

Anything to lessen their thoughts of achievement
Wankers

Many fans wondering why Son flew over to Korea for surgery. England is chaotic place for medical services. Need to see ur doctor? Book 4 days prior to ur visit. Poor medical services and qualities aside from great education level.

Korea is known to provide one of the top medical treatments and known for quick and top services.

Just unlucky to be next to China for being hit by Corona virus spread.

Still 2 months away ffs

6-8 weeks time are the following fixtures. If we can get Sonny back for 4-6 PL games I'd be OK with that.

Saturday 11th April
PREMIER LEAGUE

Tottenham Hotspur17:30Everton

Saturday 18th April
PREMIER LEAGUE

AFC Bournemouth15:00Tottenham Hotspur

Sunday 26th April
PREMIER LEAGUE

Tottenham Hotspur16:30Arsenal

Saturday 2nd May
PREMIER LEAGUE

Newcastle United15:00Tottenham Hotspur

Saturday 9th May
PREMIER LEAGUE

Tottenham Hotspur15:00Leicester City

Sunday 17th May
PREMIER LEAGUE

Crystal Palace15:00Tottenham Hotspur

6-8 weeks time are the following fixtures. If we can get Sonny back for 4-6 PL games I'd be OK with that.

Saturday 11th April
PREMIER LEAGUE

Saturday 18th April
PREMIER LEAGUE

Sunday 26th April
PREMIER LEAGUE

Saturday 2nd May
PREMIER LEAGUE

Saturday 9th May
PREMIER LEAGUE

Sunday 17th May
PREMIER LEAGUE

Relegation battle might be over by then

Last edited:

Saturday 11th April
PREMIER LEAGUE

Saturday 18th April
PREMIER LEAGUE

Sunday 26th April
PREMIER LEAGUE

Saturday 2nd May
PREMIER LEAGUE

Saturday 9th May
PREMIER LEAGUE

Sunday 17th May
PREMIER LEAGUE

when you lay it out like that it isn’t quite as bad. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom