Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"He gave us four hours of keepy-uppies,” Son says. “Both of us. After about three hours, I was seeing three balls. The floor was red [through bloodshot eyes]. I was so tired. And he was so angry. I think this was the best story and we still talk about it when we are all together. Four hours keeping the ball up and you don’t drop it. That’s difficult, no?”

Not bad. Just 3hrs 59m and 40s away from my personal best.

:pochbye:

Wow, what a cracking read, very interesting to hear a football player being so candid.

But what the hell are you doing snooping through the Guardian, are you some sort of a leftie?
I think The Guardian and The Independent are by far the best football newspapers there are (some great freelancers out there too that I follow). I don't "support" any political party, I laugh openly at anyone foolish enough that does.

Top player
6016d778-85c5-446f-80a8-87cd9cce6dfd.jpeg

Absolute shite since harrry came back taking all goal scoring responsibilities off his shoulders and just skipping along the pitch doing fook all.
Sadly I agree. It's great he can take responsibility when Kane is not there but he's gone into hiding since he's come back. Its not even like he's creating/missing chances...He's simply not doing anything which is far worse.

One thing that infuriates me about Sonny is the way he folds so easily, collapsing to the floor when challenged from behind. This can happen four or five times in a game and often leads to a counter attack with the opposition springing forward as Sonny lies on the floor waving his arms about looking for a foul. Quite often there has been a foul committed, but he falls in such a way that it often appears as if he's gone down too easily. Be stronger, or learn how to win a free kick in these situations.

He was doing that a lot during the chelsea game. Ref was having none of it. He should get the message and not drop to the floor when its not going your way, fight for the ball like your life depends on it instead.

Seems like he barely gets the ball after Kane came bk... He seems lost..

He's getting the ball, just not getting the opportunity to get many shots away. I can't remember the stats but for the games where he played up top when Kane was injured I don't think he had many shots either, it's just his success rate for those 3-4 games was extremely high.

He went 17-19 games without a goal for Spurs remember. Scored away at Bournemouth last season I believe and then didn't score again for us until we played West Ham away in the cup. He'll score soon and all of this will be forgotten

Back
Top Bottom