Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

BBC motd has Jenas now reading script as he sheepishly said "I think Sons dived. I think he kicked his right foot out to Mcquire", what?? and Shearer quickly replies in a short sentence "I agree" as they rushed to wrap the segment. Are you kidding? Unbelievable, Unbelievable, Unbelievable.

shmvbvb.%20BVB.jpg

BBC motd has Jenas now reading script as he sheepishly said "I think Sons dived. I think he kicked his right foot out to Mcquire", what?? and Shearer quickly replies in a short sentence "I agree" as they rushed to wrap the segment. Are you kidding? Unbelievable, Unbelievable, Unbelievable.

As much as I like Jenas, never forget he works for the British Brainwashing Corporation.

You're not the only one who thought it strange.

I don't subscribe to the media (or referee) conspiracy theories. We're third in the PL and need to take the rough with the smooth (decisions, media, transfers, rumours, lies, Talksport etc.).

However I re-watched the incident and cannot believe how it was not given. Maguire poking his finger at Son indicated that it was a penalty (in order to hide his own embarrassment).

Only Oliver saw it differently.. and then Maddison fell over in our area?

I don't know what Jenas' motivation is. I've always thought him a fair pundit and calls himself 'we'.

Maybe I should re-evaluate.

When all's said, we were mighty fortunate on Sunday. Take the 3 points and on to Dortmund.

Maybe that's just how Jenas saw it? He's very pro Spurs on the BBC and on BT, but he still has to say it how he sees it. I disagree with his view on this one, as did the Sky pundits, but it's all about opinions. There is no conclusive right or wrong.

JJ did look pretty sheepish as he accused Sonny of diving, but I couldn't decide whether it was because he felt guilty at pointing the finger or that he'd been pressurised into supporting the MOTD stance.

JJ did look pretty sheepish as he accused Sonny of diving, but I couldn't decide whether it was because he felt guilty at pointing the finger or that he'd been pressurised into supporting the MOTD stance.

Im afraid its the latter. They had Jj very much subdued to almost no comment on the last one after Newcastle match and Sonny's winner. Usually, Jenas would rave about Sonny quite a bit for a goal like that. I don't think they like the idea of Sonny doing too well or ending up with PL player of the season award.

Jeans knows his place, after we lost to Chelsea in that FA semi when we played them off the park but lost he was stating this while basically being told to shut up by Shearer and Lampard ‘what have you won’ nudge wink although he’s more articulate than Shearer could ever dream to be.
Also he inferred that Kyle Walker had no choice to leave and wanted to stay in an interview year before last (I was there when it was being recorded) The anti Spurs narrative is incessant

i have heard this narrative a bit over the past week... surprised there had been no interest etc. Up until August they were banging on about how he will have to do 2 years military service and they haven't linked the two, he has only really been an option for 6 months and now they are linking him away.

Wankers.

Last edited:
Maybe that's just how Jenas saw it? He's very pro Spurs on the BBC and on BT, but he still has to say it how he sees it. I disagree with his view on this one, as did the Sky pundits, but it's all about opinions. There is no conclusive right or wrong.

Correct.

I thought it was a decision that easily could have been given. I also think Maguire thought it was a penalty and only remonstrated with Son after the referee said no.

Son was probably waiting for contact and the tackle was rash.

It certainly did not warrant a yellow card.

Fcuk it, we won and quite frankly had VAR been used to decide some video refs would have said yes and some no to the penalty appeal.

Why are people so big on the anti spurs conspiracies. If you went round every forum for any prem team there will always be these tin foil wearing fans swearing the world hates their club. I've never seen anything that gave any level of suspicion that there was some deep anti spurs conspiracy. Son dives, as do almost all players these day.

Christ...how white is that interior, it's a wonder he doesn't get snow blindness...

I think he is trying really hard here w the white Hart lane and all but I think you have a point. You shouldn't risk going blind trying to fit in lol

Ericksen Dele Kane hmm who should I cross to as he throws and the dart lands the middle, and he says Oh what an average cross... But Kane should finish it. He is a world class.
I love this guy :sonpoint:

Back
Top Bottom