Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It looks like there is good chance if Sonny picks up a slight 10 day knock this Sunday, ofcourse scoring a goal or two in the first half, Korea might lose/ get knocked out in the 16 or 8 while Sony getting evaluated, hence Sonny stays put here not even setting a foot on the plain

But in reality Sonny will most likely join the Korean team about 60 hours before the next match with China, then the desperate and always fucking up Korean Football Association and its new puppet coach who could be equally desperate for his job will play Son for good minutes and start running Son ragged immediately and unnecessarily

Sonny scores 6 goals in December.

Loses out to this.

200.gif

Pretty shitty joke. Greyhounds are far too lean to produce anything resembling a good burger. If a hearty lunch is what you're after its gotta be a mastiff.

:wanyama:
Mate, I know that you weren't trying to be intentionally racist and nor were you trying to upset anyone.
It was "just a joke" in very poor taste (no pun intended) and with racist connotations.
Hold your hands up, apologise and we can all move on.

Jesus the ignorance of some people saying they think Son should retire from internationals. He is what, 26? He is one of the best players ever to come out of South Korea, and if you were a South Korean you would be disappointed if he turned his back on his nation in order not to miss a month of football once every four years. Frankly I would be disappointed in him seeing it would show loyalty isn't a trait he values. Would never see anyone say a South American/European player should retire from internationals.

The closest thing I could think of would be something akin to Neymar announcing that he is retiring from the Brazilian team or Salah saying he is retiring from the Egyptian team.

Mate, I know that you weren't trying to be intentionally racist and nor were you trying to upset anyone.
It was "just a joke" in very poor taste (no pun intended) and with racist connotations.
Hold your hands up, apologise and we can all move on.
I wasn't even the one who brought greyhounds up, I merely pointed out that they'd be shit to eat. A Mastiff would make a better meal, for anyone choosing to eat a canine.

Personally, I don't see anything remotely wrong with eating a dog. It's an animal like any other, and if you're ok with eating beef, pork, and chicken then wtf is wrong with eating a dog? I've personally never done it because it's never been offered to me, so I don't know...perhaps it tastes like shit. But if someone wants to kill Fido and throw some ground pooch on the grill then sign me up, I'm all for new experiences.

Anyway, I'm not going to apologize as I didn't make fun of anyone for eating dogs. If anything, I'm poking fun at cunts that name their dogs Thomas, celebrate their birthdays, and put them on their Christmas cards.

I wasn't even the one who brought greyhounds up, I merely pointed out that they'd be shit to eat. A Mastiff would make a better meal, for anyone choosing to eat a canine.

Personally, I don't see anything remotely wrong with eating a dog. It's an animal like any other, and if you're ok with eating beef, pork, and chicken then wtf is wrong with eating a dog? I've personally never done it because it's never been offered to me, so I don't know...perhaps it tastes like shit. But if someone wants to kill Fido and throw some ground pooch on the grill then sign me up, I'm all for new experiences.

Anyway, I'm not going to apologize as I didn't make fun of anyone for eating dogs. If anything, I'm poking fun at cunts that name their dogs Thomas, celebrate their birthdays, and out them on their Christmas cards.
My humblest apologies.
I genuinely got you confused with Wellsey Wellsey for his original "joke".
Which is racist and while we're on the subject I'm very surprised that no one else has picked up on it, apart from Joe Clash Joe Clash .

If a "joke" was made about Serge, Dele or any other of our black players re: them eating fried chicken or whatever, this place would be in melt down.

Back
Top Bottom