Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So i decided to watch my first spurs game without Son. oh boi i do not regret it - was an absolute comedy. Then someone also told me that Tottenham have not won since Son got injured, which was the icing on the cake hahahahahah :D:D:D:D

Hope Son gets back ASAP - his absence has already shown he is the most important player at Spurs. Tottenham can win without Kane (as shown this year and last year when Son scored 3 against Manchester City in the CL) but not without the legend Son :D:D :D

Also Deli Alli was racist and should be banned. end of. it was not a joke - it was a racist act.

So i decided to watch my first spurs game without Son. oh boi i do not regret it - was an absolute comedy. Then someone also told me that Tottenham have not won since Son got injured, which was the icing on the cake hahahahahah :D:D:D:D

Hope Son gets back ASAP - his absence has already shown he is the most important player at Spurs. Tottenham can win without Kane (as shown this year and last year when Son scored 3 against Manchester City in the CL) but not without the legend Son :D:D :D

Also Deli Alli was racist and should be banned. end of. it was not a joke - it was a racist act.

He's Japanese

He's Japanese

that is ironic because no sane Korean would write what you have in your post below.

And it is weird how people react very badly when Kane is rightfully criticised but when people like you write verbal abuse like on the post I have qouted below, no one says anything.

Stop pretending to be Korean, because no Korean would write that Son is a 개병신 (retarded) and you even spelt shibal (시팔) here lmao. you just got fucking exposed lol.

축구하기 싫으면 하지마. 때려쳐 개 시팔새끼야.
니따위도 축구선수냐? 하지마 개 씨발놈아
진짜 존나 못하네 개병신새끼

that is ironic because no sane Korean would write what you have in your post below.

And it is weird how people react very badly when Kane is rightfully criticised but when people like you write verbal abuse like on the post I have qouted below, no one says anything.

Stop pretending to be Korean, because no Korean would write that Son is a 개병신 (retarded) and you even spelt shibal (시팔) here lmao. you just got fucking exposed lol.

If Son played piss poor, I'd say he's piss poor, that's all, and may add some comments like fuck or retarded if I feel so frustrated at him.

Not every Korean follows Son blindly like you, it's a free country you know, I can say whatever I feel.

And please stop fucking with Kane just to say Son is better, that would only make you look bad and give bad impression about Koreans.

Kane is a Spurs legend. You don't fuck with a legend.

If Son played piss poor, I'd say he's piss poor, that's all, and may add some comments like fuck or retarded if I feel so frustrated at him.

Not every Korean follows Son blindly like you, it's a free country you know, I can say whatever I feel.
HAHAHAHAH I am cringing so hard.

You literally used the worst swear words in Korean - you called Son disabled, a mental fucking retard, son of a dog (which in Korean is one of the worst insults - equivalent of cunt etc). I do not even know how to translate because no English swear word is considered that bad. I am pretty sure if people went over to Kane thread and called him the worst verbal abuse they could think of, then situation would be different.

Stop being such a submissive idiot and being blind yourself. You might not live in the West but racist actions like what Deli Alli have its consequences on us on our daily lives. Deli Alli in my books goes down as a cunt forever and hope he fails to score rest of season lmao.

Student attacked on London's Oxford Street told by gang: 'I don't want your coronavirus' -
Student attacked on London's Oxford Street told by gang: 'I don't want your coronavirus'

i used to walk on this street every fucking day. so stop again stop being so submissive and try to fit in. it is so pathetic lol.

You literally used the worst swear words in Korean - you called Son disabled, a mental fucking retard, son of a dog (which in Korean is one of the worst insults - equivalent of cunt etc). I do not even know how to translate because no English swear word is considered that bad. I am pretty sure if people went over to Kane thread and called him the worst verbal abuse they could think of, then situation would be different.

Stop being such a submissive idiot and blind yourself. You might not live in the West but racist actions like what Deli Alli have its consequences on us on our daily lives. Deli Alli in my books goes down as a cunt forever and hope he fails to score rest of season lmao.

Student attacked on London's Oxford Street told by gang: 'I don't want your coronavirus' -
Student attacked on London's Oxford Street told by gang: 'I don't want your coronavirus'

i used to walk on this street every fucking day. so stop again stop being so submissive and try to fit in. it is so pathetic lol.

Seriously, jut fuck off.

Stop being such a submissive idiot and being blind yourself. You might not live in the West but racist actions like what Deli Alli have its consequences on us on our daily lives. Deli Alli in my books goes down as a cunt forever and hope he fails to score rest of season lmao.

I used to live in Birmingham for two years, but I won't cry out loud about racism here, just not the right place and can't be bothered.

Lucas is better than Sonny. Let’s be honest.

Last edited:
Tory Parrot
ezgif-com-video-to-gif-9.gif

Tory Parrot is better than Kane. Let’s be honest
Sonny is definitely a top 5 player on the squad and has been a good addition to the overall team since he joined some 5 years ago but like many, I'm not ready to put him above Lucas. They're pretty close/comparable in a lot of ways though. We haven't seen enough of Parrot to say whether he's better than or has more upside than Sonny just yet.

Sonny is definitely a top 5 player on the squad and has been a good addition to the overall team since he joined some 5 years ago but like many, I'm not ready to put him above Lucas. They're pretty close/comparable in a lot of ways though. We haven't seen enough of Parrot to say whether he's better than or has more upside than Sonny just yet.

You know, everyone’s entitled to their opinion, but your opinion is shite.

You're on the wind up surely??...

Since the Start of 2018/2019 Season (From: Aug 2018 Onwards)
*Includes ALL Matches/Competitions with Kane out due to injury AND Sonny starting the game/not getting a red card*

Champions League

Dortmund (Round of 16) - Win/Advance
Man City (Quarter Finals) - Win/Advance
Ajax (Semi Finals) - Win/Advance

EPL
9W/3L/1D

FA Cup
Middlesbrough - Win/Advance
Southampton - Win/Advance

Back
Top Bottom