Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Did you edit something again? Things look lil different lol. I didn't know it was so important to you.

Really interesting view of Son after the game. On TV it looked as if he didn't want to give Mou the ball to give to Parrott - the truth is Son kicked the ball the ball away and didn't even have it on him, Mou comes up to him and jokes about giving it to him.
Love the guy even more...

Edit: For completeness, I have attached what was seen on TV.

Last edited:

Really interesting view of Son after the game. On TV it looked as if he didn't want to give Mou the ball to give to Parrott - the truth is Son kicked the ball the ball away and didn't even have it on him, Mou comes up to him and jokes about giving it to him.

Plus great crowd noise in the video.

Wot no comms??? :pochunimpressed:

[In my bestest Korean....]

"He's clapping the fans.... He's fucking clapping, Dave.... OMG!!!! Sooooooooooooooooooooooooon"

"Walking to the edge of the pitch....... He stops..... Speaks to his manager..... Bryan, this is unbelievable...... Sooooooooooooooooooon"

"Dave, this is off the scale... We are witnessing history..... Give this cameraman an Oscar!"

"Sonny can shag my wife any time he likes, Bryan"

i know Son only had few opportunities on the set pieces last game, but I thought every one of his kicks were dangerous. He almost helped Kane with another goal with great freekick. i know Eriksen normally is the freekick taker, but I would like to see him take more freekick duties now that eriksen is not regualr 11 anymore.

Last edited:
I've only just noticed Lucas was ahead of Sonny when he picked the ball up. He went with him all the way up the pitch but Sonny went past him even though he had the ball at his feet.
Simply outstanding. It's almost a shame that goal of the season has been won already.

stalker cam is back :levyeyes:

Not sure this is OK Harry. Taking the armband seems to have gone to his head a bit...

qOx3KiO.jpg

That's actually quite shocking that almost all the media are reporting Mourinho took the ball off Son and gave it to Parrot. It's quite clear from that 2nd video Son was trying to get shot of it for quite a while, he clearly offered it to Kane before tapping it away. He was probably thinking "I only got one goal, why do I have the ball"

Mourinho clearly then tries to stick it up Sons top and Son continues to reject it.

"Mourinho takes ball from Son to give to Parrot"
Insane red top bullshit.

That's actually quite shocking that almost all the media are reporting Mourinho took the ball off Son and gave it to Parrot. It's quite clear from that 2nd video Son was trying to get shot of it for quite a while, he clearly offered it to Kane before tapping it away. He was probably thinking "I only got one goal, why do I have the ball"

Mourinho clearly then tries to stick it up Sons top and Son continues to reject it.

"Mourinho takes ball from Son to give to Parrot"
Insane red top bullshit.

Never let facts get in the way of a good story - even if the story is so easily disproven.

He goes from scoring the goal of the year to completely screwing up a 1x1 opportunity with the keeper at the end of the game. I know the game was completely meaningless but can't do that if he wants to be considered a top class attacker. Really inconsistent in terms of finishing - needs to do better.

He goes from scoring the goal of the year to completely screwing up a 1x1 opportunity with the keeper at the end of the game. I know the game was completely meaningless but can't do that if he wants to be considered a top class attacker. Really inconsistent in terms of finishing - needs to do better.

I thought you said he'd do just as well as Kane if he was our main striker? You saying he's really inconsistent in terms of his finishing tells me otherwise.

Should've scored twice today and he fucked it up, but I would rather see him sharp in front of goal on Sunday, even a simple tap-in would be great at Molineux, tough fixture.

Should've scored twice today and he fucked it up, but I would rather see him sharp in front of goal on Sunday, even a simple tap-in would be great at Molineux, tough fixture.

Couldve scored both, should have scored at least one, but I concur the rest that would rather see him sharp in front of goal on Sunday. But the question still is who are the 5-8 wingers in the PL that would have scored both today on what was 5th game played in 14 day span?

I thought you said he'd do just as well as Kane if he was our main striker? You saying he's really inconsistent in terms of his finishing tells me otherwise.

Yes, I think Son could get 30+ goals a season. He's not in the same class as Harry in terms of finishing/being clinical in front of the goal - that is obvious. I think Son is frustratingly inconsistent in front of the goal and Kane is one of the best if not the best when given a chance.

The difference is that Son creates a lot of opportunities for himself from seemingly nothing and can use his pace to get into more goal scoring/counter attacking situations that most players in the world can't so he gets more goal scoring looks and opportunities than Kane. So this makes up for his inability to be clinical in front of the goal.

Yes, I think Son could get 30+ goals a season. He's not in the same class as Harry in terms of finishing/being clinical in front of the goal - that is obvious. I think Son is frustratingly inconsistent in front of the goal and Kane is one of the best if not the best when given a chance.

The difference is that Son creates a lot of opportunities for himself from seemingly nothing and can use his pace to get into more goal scoring/counter attacking situations that most players in the world can't so he gets more goal scoring looks and opportunities than Kane.

Who created the 2 goals HK scored last weekend?

Back
Top Bottom