Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It would be a national holiday in scouseland. They’d have a minute of applause at the next home match.
A day off work? How would that be any different in Dipper country?
As regards Sonaldo - FFS how can you be human and not love the guy? Fantastic footballer and all round good guy. I've seen three things on the pitch in the last few weeks that have just made me smile and realise why I love this game. Not just why I love Spurs but why I love football. Dele's flick on to Sonny and then watching Son put on the burners, Dele's keepy up and turn for the goal and now this. These are so good that even Harry's goals and Moussa becoming a goalmouth assassin are mere starters in the meal.

Valid question.

He’s not at Bale levels. I think we forget how much of a monster he was. He was getting close to best player in the world levels at the end of that season.

The more intriguing question is how he compares to Kane.

Son is exciting to watch and works his socks off. But Kane is on another level. He's totally capable of scoring 30 goals a season, every season which on it's own is special. But he can also drop back and spray passes around like Pirlo. 30-40 yard passes onto a 50p with his eyes closed. Potentially when he's 32-33 and his legs are going, he could drop deep and dictate games from there to keep his career going even longer.

What was also impressive about it was that after the knee down and up goal celebration he wasn't even breathing hard. It was like he got up and was looking for a coffee vendor after finishing a nice book from a park bench

Back
Top Bottom